CDIH
Requiem for a kid toucher - Godspeed, brother gonzo... godspeed - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Requiem for a kid toucher - Godspeed, brother gonzo... godspeed (/showthread.php?tid=828)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Danked - 03-19-2002

:o

- Galt - 03-19-2002

Gonzo outspazzed me.

- fbd - 03-19-2002

i said all this in galt's thread, but i am serriously considering leaving oa.com now.that was just fucking over the line.so what if spaz filed a law suit against wnew.is ant THAT shallow that he cant see a simple word?does he not realize that people wouldnt have started mentioning it all the time if he hadnt made such a big fucking deal about it?they wonder why their site is going down the drain as they force major members off.

i serriously need to fucking cool down

- Maynard - 03-19-2002

WEll you can still say what you want here. But, do you really need to say it 500 times? Then fucking quote it?Hopefully not.

BTW, what the fuck are you guys talking about???

- Maximus - 03-19-2002

Go to OA.com and try to find a Gonzo post, Maynard.

- Maynard - 03-19-2002

:roflmao:

- Danked - 03-19-2002

Angel vs :poison:

- AdolescentMasturbator - 03-19-2002

Oooh ant got his wittle fweelings hurt. What a fucking sell-out. I bet him and lars got a lot in common.

- virgingrrl - 03-19-2002

:disappointed:

- The Sleeper - 03-19-2002

What an interesting turn of events.

- crx girl - 03-19-2002

so, uh, does he even know yet? anybody called him?

- Maynard - 03-19-2002

AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:Oooh ant got his wittle fweelings hurt. What a fucking sell-out. I bet him and lars got a lot in common.
Like it or not, you guys are wrong. I didn't like it so I left there.
Ant explained the reason for it, so you should be able to accept it. Why do you need to turn a message board into something this major? You all have lives outside of the board I hope. Do you really need to fight Anthony of all people, on this subject?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-19-2002

I don't really know what's going on here....I got a vague idea....anyone care to explain?

- crx girl - 03-19-2002

aw crap, maynerd's starting to make sense to me. what do you think, too much :fuggin: or not enough?

Wrong or right, seeing people in high positions squirm and freak out is funny as hell.

- IkeaBoy - 03-19-2002

Daddy! Daddy! I will avenge your departure

- Galt - 03-19-2002

I never saw an explaination. I might have said Spaz once or twice, my thing was just his hypocrisy. The day after he did his "Howard Stern" rant on the air, he deleted a good thread just becuase Spaz was mentioned in passing in it, then that a user was banned the next day for joking about the deletion becuase no one had a clue why that name was offlimits.

Ant's got that right to delete or ban anyone he wants because Froy gave him that right. It's Froy's site so that's it. I'm not complaining about it, nor do I have any ill feelings for Froy or any of the mods because I never had any disagreements with any of them.

When talking about people who post on messageboards the "do you have a life outside the board" is often the kneejerk response. Of course, I do. The hypocrisy and the fact that an extremely successful 40-year-old millionaire is deleting posts, threads, and long-time posters because the name of a guy he doesn't like for whatever reason was written down.

The irony and humor was just too much not to comment on.

- Keyser Soze - 03-19-2002

oa.com will eat itself.

let the implosion begin.

Keyser Soze Wrote:oa.com will eat itself.

let the implosion begin.
While I know you love to bash oa.com every time you get a chance, you do realize that this is not the fault of anyone but Anthony, who you claim to be a big fan of. Way to contradict yourself.

- Keyser Soze - 03-19-2002

I never claimed to be a big fan. I enjoy being entertained by the show, i have no emotional attachment to Anthony or Opie. I also enjoy watching that message board self destruct.