CDIH
Great ideas - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Great ideas (/showthread.php?tid=832)

Pages: 1 2

- Sephiroth - 03-19-2002

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat; the two will hover, spinning, inches above the ground. With a giant buttered-cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.

Post your Great Ideas.

- Arpikarhu - 03-19-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat; the two will hover, spinning, inches above the ground. With a giant buttered-cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.

Post your Great Ideas.
you are a godamned genius!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Cunt-Twat - 03-19-2002

figures the chink is thinking about cat and toast together!

- Arpikarhu - 03-19-2002

Cunt-Twat Wrote:figures the chink is thinking about cat and toast together!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol:

- The Sleeper - 03-19-2002

Mountain Dew is neither Mountain nor Dew. We have to do something about that!

Edited By The Sleeper on Mar. 19 2002 at 1:41

- BeckyDC - 03-19-2002

Cat with toast on its back. Fucking hillarious man. you win on that one.. :roflmao:

Edited By BeckyDC on Mar. 19 2002 at 1:46

- DGW - 03-19-2002

Well a couple people have come to me with this problem....coughcough Grumpy, Gonzo, Arpi coughcough....but there seems to be a shortage of gerbils at local pet stores. It seems many gerbils lose there lives due to the unability to breath in cramped places. Luckily I am here to save the gerbils and all your worries. I am trying to devise a snorkle like aparatus for the gerbil to wear, but we are experiencing problems with the mouth piece. Seems there mouths are very small, but epoxy tends to solve everything. Luckily and thankfully Grumpy's mom has volunteered to help me in finding a solution to this ever growing problem. Seems she has an interest in the matter. So with the next few weeks of testing and trial runs we hope to get this to the public market. I know a lot of gerbil mothers will be very happy when this product becomes available.

- Grumpy - 03-19-2002

I don't do gerbils anymore. I've moved onto Guinea Pigs (and I'm not talking about your Italian Grandmother DGW).

in response to the overwhelming demand on blowup dolls placed by Gooch and DGW, I propose the design of disposable fuck puppets. Bang em once and throw them away. We'll make them from biodegradable material so as not to saturate the environment with trash. And considering the amount of puppets that would be purchased by DGW alone, that saves a huge strain on the environment.

- DGW - 03-19-2002

Quote:Bang em once and throw them away.
Just how I like my women. :poison:

You crazy Turk...I'm only part Italian. I'm a mut god dammit!

- Ken'sPen - 03-19-2002

mix the mayo in the can with the tuna....
no strike that, feed the tunas mayonaise.

- Maynard - 03-19-2002

Ken'sPen Wrote:mix the mayo in the can with the tuna....
"You got chocolate in my peanut butter!"
"You got peanut butter in my chocolate!"

- Arpikarhu - 03-19-2002

Ken'sPen Wrote:mix the mayo in the can with the tuna....
night shift. one of my favorite movies.
idea to combat pollution.edible paper. eat it, its gone. eat it, its outta there.

- fbd - 03-19-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:idea to combat pollution.edible paper. eat it, its gone. eat it, its outta there.
they already make that...it comes with pixie stix and those candy dots

- Galt - 03-19-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat; the two will hover, spinning, inches above the ground. With a giant buttered-cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
And what happens if your little physics experiment fails? What happens if, instead of hovering like a superconducter, the magnitude of the gravitational pull splits the cat sheer in two so both the top and bottom can both land on the ground?

Actually that would be pretty cool. The train might have some problems getting approved though.

- crx girl - 03-20-2002

i'm :roflmao: and i'm not even :fuggin: yet :bouncer:

- SLASH - 03-20-2002

Thanks Seph, that was hilarious.. just what I needed.

- LZMF1 - 03-20-2002

that had to be one of the funniest things i have ever heard.

we can start with 2 of my 3 cats. the 3rd one is tiny and she wouldn't be of much use.

- Keyser Soze - 03-20-2002

What happens to the rail system if someone masturbates?

- Hybrid - 03-20-2002

Post your Great Ideas.
you're a fucking genius.

- LZMF1 - 03-20-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:What happens to the rail system if someone masturbates?
why don't you spank your little 2 inch wonder worm and find out?

be sure to let us know what happens. ok, minute man?