CDIH
Sleepy's mp3 list - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Sleepy's mp3 list (/showthread.php?tid=841)

- SLASH - 03-20-2002

Sleepy's Tunes

- Maynard - 03-20-2002

OK SLASH, I wasn't sure about it before, but this just proves my theory. YOU ARE SOOOO GAY!!!

Stop stalking Mr Damon and go memorize some threads.

- SLASH - 03-20-2002

Pssst.. MayNERD...Don't you have some thoughts of members wearing panties to jerk off to?

- Maynard - 03-20-2002

SLASH Wrote:Pssst.. MayNERD...Don't you have some thoughts of members wearing panties to jerk off to?
Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me.

Grumpy is sooo fucking hot in his little midget thong.

- SLASH - 03-20-2002

Maynard Wrote:Grumpy is sooo fucking hot in his little midget thong.
Better watch out before Mr. Damon puts you on TOG parole.

- virgingrrl - 03-20-2002

good music sleepy! and yeah still no panties :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

- Maynard - 03-20-2002

virgingrrl Wrote:good music sleepy! and yeah still no panties :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:loveya:

- SLASH - 03-20-2002

All the females on the net.. don't wear panties, love giving head, and most definitely swallow.. coincidence?

- Maynard - 03-20-2002

SLASH Wrote:All the females on the net.. don't wear panties, love giving head, and most definitely swallow.. coincidence?
SHHHHHHH! Dont roon it Slash!

- The Sleeper - 03-20-2002

Some of those songs are pretty good, but I'm with Maynerd on this one.

- SLASH - 03-20-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:Some of those songs are pretty good, but I'm with Maynerd on this one.
OK OK, I was searching for lyrics in google, and it had a link to that site. When I noticed that it said 'Sleepy's music' or whatever, I had to post it.

It's not any more gayer or stupid that Maynerd's threads or your I like the smiley thread etc.. Confusedpits:

- Arpikarhu - 03-20-2002

SLASH Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:Some of those songs are pretty good, but I'm with Maynerd on this one.
OK OK, I was searching for lyrics in google, and it had a link to that site. When I noticed that it said 'Sleepy's music' or whatever, I had to post it.

It's not any more gayer or stupid that Maynerd's threads or your I like the smiley thread etc.. Confusedpits:
explaining yourself= always bad

Edited By Arpikarhu on Mar. 19 2002 at 10:58

Slash getting defensive = always amusing

- SLASH - 03-20-2002

X = X = Played Out

SLASH Wrote:X = X = Played Out
Ironic statement of the day

- Keyser Soze - 03-20-2002

Learn To Post with The Golden God
Thursday night at 6:45 PM at The Learning Annex

World-renowned golden god poster Keyser Soze's visionary approach to teh funny has influenced many of today's most successful writers and posters.

Special guest speaker, Faceman on how to be a Golden God on multiple message boards.

- SLASH - 03-20-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:
SLASH Wrote:X = X = Played Out
Ironic statement of the day
Dontchya think?

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

I just wanted to remind everyone of SLASH's unhealthy relationship with Sleeper, and to reiterate, He's GAY! :lol:

Thank you, drive through.

- The Sleeper - 03-22-2002

Maynard Wrote:I just wanted to remind everyone of SLASH's unhealthy relationship with Sleeper
You sayin I have herpes?

- SLASH - 03-22-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:I just wanted to remind everyone of SLASH's unhealthy relationship with Sleeper
You sayin I have herpes?
He said a hair piece.