CDIH
The shield - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The shield (/showthread.php?tid=843)

- NaughtyAngel - 03-20-2002

the show is fucking awesome
i missed it last week but they replayed the first eppisode today and im hooked, its too bad i wont be able to see it next week

i love Vic Mackey, watching him in action turns me on
i dunno why, hes so bad

- Ken'sPen - 04-17-2002

I am lovin the show so far,
great characters, good story lines,
really enjoying it.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-17-2002

I really wanted to see the show, but alas Cablevision sucks.

- crx girl - 04-18-2002

argh, i keep forgetting to watch it. looks good though

- Ken'sPen - 05-01-2002

I fucking love this show!!!
Is anyone else watching it?
It has become my biggest can't miss it show.

- crx girl - 05-02-2002

i've only seen a couple of episodes, i suck at remembering to watch stuff, but it is really good

- Ken'sPen - 05-15-2002

I am going to keep bringing this thread to the tops in hopes people will watch.
It is the best show on TV right now.

- Ken'sPen - 05-21-2002

THE SHIELD
10:00 PM FX TONIGHT!!!!!!

- IkeaBoy - 05-21-2002

I've actually been catching up on the show on this FX on Demand thing and though I've only seen like 3 or 4 episodes (I haven't had time to marathon the sonofabitch) and I fucking love this show. It's amazing.

- IkeaBoy - 05-29-2002

starting today, Wednesday- everynight FX will be showing two episods of The Shield in order at 10 and 11 pm until Tuesday at 10 when episode 13, the season finale is aired. CATCH IT.

- Ken'sPen - 05-30-2002

the show is fucking awesome, best new show in a long time.

- crx girl - 05-30-2002

holy shit, i just watched the first episode, that was a hell of a beginning for a series. that's pretty fucking intense. i've only seen a few episodes but i'm gonna try and catch them this week. i hope they keep this one going for a while :thumbs-up:

- IkeaBoy - 06-05-2002

I just finished watching the season finale of this show and it didn't let down. The entire season was amazing and Chiklis and the rest of the cast should be honored come award time (of course they won't be but it would be nice). More intense than 24 and I'm going to say better.

- Gooch - 06-05-2002

saw it when i was in Florida....fuckin great. I'm hooked.

- Ken'sPen - 06-05-2002

last nights show kicked ass.....
there were at least a half dozen quality, memorable scenes.
the whole cast (except the actor playing the captain) are great.
the characters are well written and compelling,
my favorite show......

pleeeeeeeeeeeze help keep it on the air.

- Sephiroth - 06-06-2002

I love this show. It's especially great seeing how Vic spends more time getting himself out of trouble than actually fighting crime, it spares it from the monotony Law and Order or similar shows can have.

And am I the only one who though Vic was having a heart attack at the end of the show?