CDIH
It shames me to admit this... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: It shames me to admit this... (/showthread.php?tid=8478)

Pages: 1 2

- Danked - 02-10-2004

but I can't roll a nice joint to save my life.

Toss me a rolling machine though and I'll crank those suckers out like an assembly line.

- drusilla - 02-10-2004

wow, you make a crappy stoner

Edited By drusilla on 1076449417

- Danked - 02-10-2004

:-(

- drusilla - 02-10-2004

i'm sorry. that was mean. i take it back.

- IrishAlkey - 02-10-2004

Don't roll them over your keyboard!

- Danked - 02-10-2004

No, you're right. I'm a terrible stoner.

- drusilla - 02-10-2004

:12:

- Goatweed - 02-10-2004

I'm the exact same way, that's why I prefer pipes.

- Danked - 02-10-2004

Exactly, I usually smoke out of pipes. I have so many.

Only recently did I start smoking joints when all I could find was ounces of schwag. So I'd grind it all up and crank out the joints with the rolling machine.

- Mad - 02-10-2004

Rolling joints isn't that difficult, unless you're a quadriplegic.

Take a rolling paper and fold over a small piece, about a 1/4" and then spread the goodness in it. Next, using your middle finger and thumb to hold it. Slowly start to roll it all together with the index fingers until you have a nice even roll. Be careful not to roll it too tight. Moisten the glue and continue rolling. Presto, it's done.

Let the glue dry a bit and spark up that bad boy. You could put a small piece of cardboard or stiffer paper in one end to use as a filter too.

Bongs are better for you, because they filter out all the yucking stuff.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

i do not smoke pot yet i roll a great joint. dont know why. whenever my friends decide to smoke they have me roll the joints.

- Black Lazerus - 02-11-2004

I just learned how to roll this year... I always considered that womans work. 2003 i mean

Edited By Black Lazerus on 1076470891

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

insert laz is a woman joke here--->

- Danked - 02-11-2004

Mad Wrote:Rolling joints isn't that difficult, unless you're a quadriplegic.

Take a rolling paper and fold over a small piece, about a 1/4" and then spread the goodness in it. Next, using your middle finger and thumb to hold it. Slowly start to roll it all together with the index fingers until you have a nice even roll. Be careful not to roll it too tight. Moisten the glue and continue rolling. Presto, it's done.

Let the glue dry a bit and spark up that bad boy. You could put a small piece of cardboard or stiffer paper in one end to use as a filter too.

Bongs are better for you, because they filter out all the yucking stuff.
Thank you, but I know how to roll a joint. Still doesn't mean a roll nice one.

And I always roll with a cardboard filter when I use a rolling machine.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

she was right, you are a crappy stoner. if we were soldiers i would rip the grateful dead patch off your denim jacket.

- Mad - 02-11-2004

Practice makes perfect.

- Danked - 02-11-2004

I tripped over my bong and broke it about a year ago.

So sad.

- The Jays - 02-11-2004

I can't roll a joint, but I can roll a blunt. I prefer bongs, but I mostly use my pipe.

- Goatweed - 02-11-2004

pipes are just easier to use and share. rolling is a real pain in the ass, and you end up throwing the roach in the bowl anyway - you might as well use it from the start.

- IrishAlkey - 02-11-2004

Considering everybody here smokes weed, you'd think a majority of you would be funnier.