CDIH
SNL Tourney Brackets - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: SNL Tourney Brackets (/showthread.php?tid=8514)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 02-14-2004

I did these before I did the posts for the tourney, I guess they werent really neccessary. But I did them so why waste them.

If they appear fuzzy and small, remember images can be resized by clicking on them.

[Image: SNLBRACKETS.JPG] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- TheGMANN - 02-14-2004

some of them were difficult

I felt like I was turning my back on somebody

- Mad - 02-14-2004

You should be shot for the Dana Carvey vote.

- TheGMANN - 02-14-2004

I voted Farley

- Mad - 02-14-2004

Sure, sure that's what they all say!

- Arpikarhu - 02-14-2004

why only these 8?

- HedCold - 02-14-2004

nice brackets, moosenstyle

- Arpikarhu - 02-14-2004

hedcold made a funny. :39:

- GonzoStyle - 02-14-2004

Arpikarhu Wrote:why only these 8?
Try reading my first post in the original poll thread for this.

- The Jays - 02-15-2004

My predictions:

[Image: post-13-26610-SNLBRACKETS.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

Hartman goes into the semis quite easily, which leaves Myers to sulk in the background. Myers decides to take out Farley, the eventual winner of his brawl with turtle boy, but Farley's fat, dead, bloated corpse explodes and takes out Myers, leaving Hartman unopposed for the Finals.
The battle between Norm and Eddie will come down to the wire, and any of the two can take the slot against John Belushi. Will Ferrell will wade it out, and stay in the shadows, preparing to kill anyone who opposes Phil Hartman.

Note how the easiest contests are won by the dead, and the hottest contest is two living people. Interesting.

- QuickStop - 02-15-2004

Quote:any of the two can take the slot against Jim Belushi.
how dare you

- GonzoStyle - 02-15-2004

The Jays Wrote:My predictions:

[Image: post-13-26610-SNLBRACKETS.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

Hartman goes into the semis quite easily, which leaves Myers to sulk in the background. Myers decides to take out Farley, the eventual winner of his brawl with turtle boy, but Farley's fat, dead, bloated corpse explodes and takes out Myers, leaving Hartman unopposed for the Finals.
The battle between Norm and Eddie will come down to the wire, and any of the two can take the slot against Jim Belushi. Will Ferrell will wade it out, and stay in the shadows, preparing to kill anyone who opposes Phil Hartman.

Note how the easiest contests are won by the dead, and the hottest contest is two living people. Interesting.
Thank you Jays Madden.

- The Jays - 02-15-2004

QuickStop Wrote:
Quote:any of the two can take the slot against Jim Belushi.
how dare you
pfft, calm down, I fixed it. besides, you weren't even thought of when he was alive.

- The Jays - 02-15-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:My predictions:

The battle between Norm and Eddie will come down to the wire, and any of the two can take the slot against Jim Belushi. Will Ferrell will wade it out, and stay in the shadows, preparing to kill anyone who opposes Phil Hartman.

Thank you Jays Madden.
You mean Jim Madden.

- GonzoStyle - 02-16-2004

Here's the results for the Quarter Finals.

In no surprise, Phil Hatman beat out Mike Myers, Hartman received 67% of the votes.

In a complete blow out, Chris Farley destorys Dana Carvey. Farley recieves 81% of the votes.

So Hartman will now take on Farley, the #1 seed meets the #2 seed.

In the two tighter races, Eddie Murphy edges out Norm MacDonald by 4 votes, 15-11.

In an upset.. well not really but it was the toughest choice in my opinion. John Belushi loses out to Will Ferrell by 3 votes 14-11.

So the #3 seed Murphy will take on the #5 seed Ferrell.

So now the choices really do get harsh.

- The Sleeper - 02-16-2004

wait...what kinda backwards bracket has the #1 and #2 seed meeting in the semifinal?

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-16-2004

I was wondering the same thing.

- HedCold - 02-16-2004

moosen would have never made that mistake Rolleyes

- Galt - 02-16-2004

layoff the tofu and mineral water, and get some brain food.

- GonzoStyle - 02-17-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:wait...what kinda backwards bracket has the #1 and #2 seed meeting in the semifinal?
It's the new gonzo fucked up the bracket, brackets. The BCS will be looking into it for next year.