CDIH
Bittorrent sites - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Bittorrent sites (/showthread.php?tid=8516)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 02-14-2004

i am sort of bored with supernova. anybody got some good ones for movies?

- Black Lazerus - 02-14-2004

Sympathy post

- HedCold - 02-14-2004

what movies you need? i can send them over aim if we can connect, the kids on the school network here get lots of stuff

- Arpikarhu - 02-14-2004

Black Lazerus Wrote:Sympathy post
sympathy for what, sweet cheeks?

- Arpikarhu - 02-14-2004

HedCold Wrote:what movies you need? i can send them over aim if we can connect, the kids on the school network here get lots of stuff
nothing specific, just want to browse and choose. although i would really like once upon a time in mexico.

- HedCold - 02-14-2004

i'll let you know when i get it

- PatCooper - 02-14-2004

Arpikarhu Wrote:
HedCold Wrote:what movies you need? i can send them over aim if we can connect, the kids on the school network here get lots of stuff
nothing specific, just want to browse and choose. although i would really like once upon a time in mexico.
pay pal me 10 bucks and i'll send ya the complete dvd.

- Arpikarhu - 02-14-2004

the whole point is that i dont want to pay for it. i am poor

- GonzoStyle - 02-14-2004

PatCooper Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
haha are you still peddling that?

- Arpikarhu - 02-14-2004

i wish i could afford it. :-(

- PatCooper - 02-14-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:
PatCooper Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
haha are you still peddling that?
hell ya. you know how many people want cheap dvds with orginal quality? EVERYONE!!! It's a good side job. I am poor also.

- HedCold - 02-14-2004

if fbi agents come for you just say there's nothing in the basement

- PatCooper - 02-14-2004

i dont have a basement. but i can pay my car insurance this month!!

- GonzoStyle - 02-14-2004

I dont get who would pay for that, thats like paying someone 5 bucks to burn a cd for you.

- QuickStop - 02-14-2004

Quote:I dont get who would pay for that, thats like paying someone 5 bucks to burn a cd for you.
i made a pretty penny doing that in middle school. silly 12 year olds.

- HedCold - 02-14-2004

not everyone is as technologically advanced like we are

- GonzoStyle - 02-15-2004

QuickStop Wrote:
Quote:I dont get who would pay for that, thats like paying someone 5 bucks to burn a cd for you.
i made a pretty penny doing that in middle school. silly 12 year olds.
was the penny shiny?

- PatCooper - 02-15-2004

the people who buy them usually pay 20 bucks or so in the stores for them. Alot of my co-workers buy them. I sold the first season of sopronas for 40 bucks. Straight profit.

- GonzoStyle - 02-15-2004

yeah but myself honestly if I am gonna spend 10 bucks, i'd rather go spend the 20 and have the original copy. But I understand how someone would buy a sopranos set maybe not 40 since you can get it on some sites for 60 but definetly 25-30.

- Arpikarhu - 02-15-2004

or 27.50- 29.85