CDIH
The official thread - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The official thread (/showthread.php?tid=868)

Pages: 1 2

- The Sleeper - 03-22-2002

Taco Bell is offically the best fast food chain

I officially hate whichever mod de-officialized ICI

My fantasy baseball team officially kicks ass

I am officially bored right now

- Arthur Dent - 03-22-2002

Taco Bell is officially the best laxative.

Roy Rogers is the best fast food chain. Too bad they're only on the interstates at rest stops.

Arthur Dent Wrote:Taco Bell is officially the best laxative.

Roy Rogers is the best fast food chain. Too bad they're only on the interstates at rest stops.
I didn't say this was up for debate. Hence the "official" part.
<font color="EEEEEE">

Edited By The Sleeper on Mar. 22 2002 at 04:36

- crx girl - 03-22-2002

cart is officially white trash, not sports :punch:

- IkeaBoy - 03-22-2002

It's officially creepy when you think of how different life could work out (e.g. if just one or two things were different, we could have been watching Anthony Cumia on Cheaters tonight not knowing that in anotherworld he's a radio host we once liked)

Edited By IkeaBoy on Mar. 22 2002 at 04:47

I officially don't care what's official.
:crackhead:

- Hybrid - 03-22-2002

taco bell kicks ass. its kind of expensive though.

- DGW - 03-22-2002

Christ Ikea give it a fucking brake. Was that supposed to be funny???

Taco Bel is the bestest!...But as far as Sleeper's team..pfft!

- Cunt-Twat - 03-22-2002

Quote:Roy Rogers is the best fast food chain. Too bad they're only on the interstates at rest stops.
hey dent, i won this little contest, and my prize was a gift certificate to roy rogers, wanna go on a road trip??Big Grin

- Galt - 03-22-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:My fantasy baseball team officially kicks ass
Why, how many other leagues are you in?

- inkgrrrl - 03-22-2002

the official best fast food chain is checkers... sorry guys..

- Maynard - 03-22-2002

Ahhhh Nah Nah Nah Nah!

Sleeper, you FUCKING LOSE! You are not allowed to make an official thread. It's not in blue. Theres no stars. NOTHING! GOOD DAY SIR!

Quote:hey dent, i won this little contest, and my prize was a gift certificate to roy rogers, wanna go on a road trip??

Sure, let me just clean out my tru..I mean car. Yeah, the inside of the car. :loveya: :thumbs-up:

Edited By Arthur Dent on Mar. 22 2002 at 3:54

- Doc - 03-22-2002

Krispy Kreme doughnuts are officially much better than Dunkin Donuts, but Dunkin Donuts coffee so kicks the official ever-loving shit out of all other coffee

- Cunt-Twat - 03-22-2002

Quote:Krispy Kreme doughnuts are officially much better than Dunkin Donuts, but Dunkin Donuts coffee so kicks the official ever-loving shit out of all other coffee
i beg to differ, dunkin donuts coffee is shit! planet java, now that's good stuff :drool:

- Doc - 03-22-2002

Cunt-Twat Wrote:
Quote:Krispy Kreme doughnuts are officially much better than Dunkin Donuts, but Dunkin Donuts coffee so kicks the official ever-loving shit out of all other coffee
i beg to differ, dunkin donuts coffee is shit! planet java, now that's good stuff :drool:
Yuppie

- SLASH - 03-22-2002

crx girl Wrote:cart is officially white trash, not sports :punch:
crx would officially know. :roflmao:

Maynard Wrote:Ahhhh Nah Nah Nah Nah!

Sleeper, you FUCKING LOSE! You are not allowed to make an official thread. It's not in blue. Theres no stars. NOTHING! GOOD DAY SIR!
I was hoping you could hook a brotha up. I see how it is. :fuckoff:

- Maynard - 03-22-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:Ahhhh Nah Nah Nah Nah!

I was hoping you could hook a brotha up. I see how it is. :fuckoff:
Oh, well why didn't you ask in the first place?

- windowlck - 03-22-2002

Cunt-Twat Wrote:
We're talking about REAL coffee not No kiddie drink.....Dunkin Donuts coffee is better then Crack