CDIH
The Shield: Season 3 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Shield: Season 3 (/showthread.php?tid=8682)

Pages: 1 2 3

- QuickStop - 03-11-2004

1st episode was awesome. discuss...

- GonzoStyle - 03-27-2004

I love this show soooooooo much but fuckin figures that cablevision doesn't carry fuckin FX and I can't watch the show. I have seasons 1 & 2 on dvd but I dunno if I can wait that long to see season 3. It's probably my most favorite show to watch of all the current stuff.

If anyone can find it for me on any servers and send over the first 3 episodes so far, I would forever be greatful.

- PlasticMan - 03-28-2004

I'm coming into season 3 having only seen a few episodes of seasons 1 and 2 (only got cable a few months ago). It's good, but it had no chance against the build-up it got from you guys here. The Commish plays the main guy well, but he's already going way too Andy Sipowicz. Too much of a reformer.

- QuickStop - 03-28-2004

Quote:I love this show soooooooo much but fuckin figures that cablevision doesn't carry fuckin FX
i have cablevision and i get fx. and no i dont have digital cable

- GonzoStyle - 03-28-2004

You got me QS maybe they just hate us brooklyn people, but we definetly don't get it here on brooklyn cablevision.

But either way I think it well outlives the hype, its an amazing show. Chiklis is superb in his role. Plus the writing is top notch.

- Ken'sPen - 04-01-2004

I love the show....
Joining the Strike Force seems to be hazardous to your health.

- GonzoStyle - 04-03-2004

I wanna see the new fuckin season!!!

- Goatweed - 04-03-2004

it's real good too - I can't believe you don't get FX. Fucking Dolans.

fuckin get it for me!!!

I finally downloaded episode one!!!!!!

- GonzoStyle - 04-09-2004

I watched this weeks episode last night.

I was just in awe, holy fuckin shit.

I was more amazed by the fact that they actually aired it more so than the story line itself. A police captain raped by gang bangers, that picture is gets into Mackey's hands somehow and he'll have a goldmine when he gets it.

- Goatweed - 04-09-2004

I told you that you'd be amazed it even aired!

I dunno how they're gonna top it next week.

I know, I was waiting and I was like what the fuck was goat talkin about. I figured maybe the scene where the team breaks in on the spic bangin his g/f and the nudity but then when I saw the aceveda rape scene I was just in shock at what I was seeing. It was one of those moments where you just blank and can't really say anything but "wow".

- Keyser Soze - 04-09-2004

i just added it to my tivo season passes. i havent seen one episode of this show but i hear its great.

I can send you all the episodes from this season if you want.

I highly reccomend watching seasons 1 and 2 if you havent, kinda lose the focus and point of the story cause you have no clue what happened in the previous seasons, since it's a continuing story with story lines that date back to the first season.

- Ken'sPen - 05-07-2004

I was disturbed at the captains neck action during the hummer,
he seemed a little too gifted to me.

- Keyser Soze - 05-07-2004

Gonzo, hook me up with the first 2 seasons.

- Ken'sPen - 05-07-2004

I wanted to smack his wife too...

"they made you...... suuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhk?!!?"

- Goatweed - 05-07-2004

I wanted to slack Shane's wife for helping herself to 7 grand and never mentioning it to him.

- Ken'sPen - 05-07-2004

she's getting a bullet to the back of the head, soon.

"I did it for US".....
bitch.