CDIH
Who the??? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Who the??? (/showthread.php?tid=87)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Brokenjaw - 01-16-2002

Who the hell is Francine Banger?TOG

- Sean Cold - 01-16-2002

The person who probally knows the most about sports around here now. If you would open that one fucked up eye of yours, you might have read up on some shit. Don';t you have to go to work at Long John Silver's or something?

- Brokenjaw - 01-16-2002

Umm yeah I know who he is, I guess sarcasim is lost on the drunken mind , huh? Wink

- Maynard - 01-16-2002

HOLY SHIT! We have a sports forum?????

- Keyser Soze - 01-16-2002

I'll go head to head in sports knowledge with Francine any day of the week.

BRING IT!

- Sean Cold - 01-16-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:I'll go head to head in sports knowledge with Francine any day of the week.

BRING IT!
See, now this can be intresting, a "brain" fight., LMAO this is so not OA!

You mean like editing posts that I don't like or when someone gets the better of me? You mean like banning people who don't follow the status quo? I've gone off topic and said too much. Well, the offer still stands Francine.

- Francine Banger - 01-16-2002

[quote]BRING IT.[quote]

Its already been brought

Edited By Francine Banger on Jan. 16 2002 at 1:31

- fbd - 01-16-2002

i'm just amazed that sean has so much respect for a woman who allegedly knows more about sports than everybody else

Edited By fbdlingfrg on Jan. 16 2002 at 1:33

- Sean Cold - 01-16-2002

Francine Banger Wrote:
Quote:BRING IT.
Quote:Its already been brought
Hah! He meant:

It Has Benn Broughtened!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:BRING IT.

Its already been brought
Hah! He meant:

It Has Benn Broughtened!
Well she already lost the psuedo-sports movie quiz.

Don't sing it, BRING IT!

- Grumpy - 01-16-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:i'm just amazed that sean has so much respect for a woman who allegedly knows more about sports than everybody else
pppsssttt......retard..yeah you.. mr. telephone pole swallower.....Francine Banger is a guy. Not a chick.....He only uses that ploy to get up close and personal with the other chicks. And as far as I know - he never crawled out of the wrestling and sports.....

- fbd - 01-16-2002

Grumpy Wrote:
Quote:i'm just amazed that sean has so much respect for a woman who allegedly knows more about sports than everybody else
pppsssttt......retard..yeah you.. mr. telephone pole swallower.....Francine Banger is a guy. Not a chick.....He only uses that ploy to get up close and personal with the other chicks. And as far as I know - he never crawled out of the wrestling and sports.....
actually, if you look, i post in sports and wrestling semi-often.i know FB is a guy, but the girl stuff is basically a TOG now, thanks to newbies not knowing.i bolded the word woman to emphasise comedic purposes.
explaining these things makes them suck even more then they origionally do

- slackjaw - 01-17-2002

Would you look at that.... I do believe Francine is actually talking smack!

Ok, I am laying 5-2 on Francine as an early favorite..... he's confident, and established as the vet. Any takers?

- Keyser Soze - 01-17-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:i'm just amazed that sean has so much respect for a woman who allegedly knows more about sports than everybody else
actually, if you look, i post in sports and wrestling semi-often.i know FB is a guy, but the girl stuff is basically a TOG now, thanks to newbies not knowing.i bolded the word woman to emphasise comedic purposes.
explaining these things makes them suck even more then they origionally do
stupid fucking midget.

when does the sports quiz begin?

OK, heres one.

What NFL team was the first to rush for over 3,000 yards in a season?

- slackjaw - 01-17-2002

Well well, looks like Mr. Spacey wants to make things interesting..... odds still at 5-2, but the money can move the line.

- Francine Banger - 01-17-2002

Can I bet on myself?

- slackjaw - 01-17-2002

Sure, but you gotta keep it on the DL, and you still pay the vig. But you need to answer the man's challenge before the money turns hard. lol

- Francine Banger - 01-17-2002

ok so how are we going to go about this?

- Keyser Soze - 01-17-2002

You can start by answering the original question...

What NFL team was the first to rush for over 3,000 yards in a season?