CDIH
Machismo - That's me - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Machismo - That's me (/showthread.php?tid=8709)

- The Jays - 03-18-2004

All ya'll worried that The Jays has gone soft, all ya'll that look to me as the pillar of masculinity that I am, ya'll gots to just calm down, and be assured that I'm just as much of the man, if not, more than, that I was before this discussion on me. See, I'm not gonna say "well, it take a real man to look that feminine", cause that's just the pussy way out. I'm just gonna post example of how a man spends a day in his life.

[Image: post-13-88435-HeMan1.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
1) The Jays grimaces in disgust as he sees the virus, which is fat, ugly women, pass along on the sidewalk. But, he chooses to leave his glasses on, because he wants to have the best view of everything that is wrong in the world.
2) Menthol Cigarette. Twice the killing ability of your regular cigarette.
3) Graffitti. The Jays knows how key it is the mark terrority in the slums of Shaolin, and so, he tags the diner wall.

[Image: post-13-88482-HeMan2.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

1) Dead glare, as he sees some bad dudes from the rival gang walk by. The Jays sees through people, and will call you "a piece of glass " to your face, if provoked.
2) Smoking a second cigarette.
3) Neck turned toward the street, in order to face the action, and be ready if the walking dead try to eat him.
4) The large cup of coffee from 7-11. The Jays doesn't drink that over priced crap that they serve at Starbucks, nor does he drink that pussy flavored coffee. No, he drinks black coffee, and there's no talls, grandes, super grandes in his world. No, there's either large or small, and you can guess what he's got, baby.
5) The Jays didn't like how the J came out in his tag, SO HE PUNCHED A HOLE THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL! That's fucking hardcore, man.

[Image: post-13-88576-HeMan3.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
1) Icy, cold, dead stare into the dark abyss which is the boulevard on a Sunday morning in Shaolin. All around him, the walking dead are chewing each other and gnawing the muscles like jerky. There, The Jays sits, unfazed, smoking yet another cigarette.
2) One handed driving. The only way that real men drive.
3) Exentsive music collection, all at arm's reach. The Jays is pure function, baby.
4) Old high school. Pfft, losers. High school was such a fucking joke. If you didn't graduate with honors, you either realized it was a joke alot sooner and stopped paying attention, or you decided to just fuck over the rest of your life and stopped going. The Jays doesn't even waste a glance towards its direction.

There you have it. Just the start of a real man's day.

- PlasticMan - 03-18-2004

Grimacing in disgust? I thought you were making kissy-faces at someone.

- Goatweed - 03-18-2004

Quote:the dark abyss which is the boulevard on a Sunday morning in Shaolin

it's amazing - aside from the Vinny's running to get their bagels, it's a fucking ghost town on a Sunday morning.

- Galt - 03-18-2004

girls wear those big bubble jackets

- diceisgod - 03-18-2004

He smokes niggarettes.

- Arpikarhu - 03-18-2004

this is a sad attempt to do damage control for the other pic.

- Galt - 03-18-2004

such a gay picture. I was so excited to mock whoever that he/she was when I saw it posted on YMB.

Much to my dismay, I found out it was Jays.

Pathetic.