CDIH
What do you have hanging..... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What do you have hanging..... (/showthread.php?tid=872)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- DGW - 03-22-2002

Since it seems like the topic of the day...What do you have hanging from your ear???? You pierced or not into that game??

Me...Three in the left ear, two gold hoops and some green stone up top, and one in the right, just a gold ball.

- Cunt-Twat - 03-22-2002

2 in my left, small cheap studs, and 1 in my right, also a small stud.

- Luna - 03-22-2002

Nothing. I don't even know if my ears are still pierced.

- DGW - 03-22-2002

Really Luna??...don't know if I ever met a chic with out pierced ears.

- Luna - 03-22-2002

DGW Wrote:Really Luna??...don't know if I ever met a chic with out pierced ears.
They used to be pierced and I used to wear jewelry. I guess I am just boring. Big Grin

- Cunt-Twat - 03-22-2002

Quote:don't know if I ever met a chic with out pierced ears.
my aunt doesn't have her eas ierces, but she weas clip ons, isn't that more painful??

- DGW - 03-22-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:
DGW Wrote:Really Luna??...don't know if I ever met a chic with out pierced ears.
They used to be pierced and I used to wear jewelry. I guess I am just boring. Big Grin
Boring???...nope, I don't think so. Anything else pierced??? :lol:

- Luna - 03-22-2002

DGW Wrote:Boring???...nope, I don't think so. Anything else pierced??? :lol:
Nope...no piercings and no tattoos either. See, I told you I was boring. Big Grin

- DGW - 03-22-2002

Schucks!

- Hey Ladi - 03-22-2002

My ears are half pierced, one each ear. Every so often I rip through the hole again, but then the earings bother me, so I take em out, and forget to put any back in.

2 tattoos. I thought a nipple ring would be interesting, but I think they make the nips all big & ugly, so nevermind. :poison:

- OAS - 03-22-2002

With all these hanging questions, is someone suicidal today? Confuseduicide:

- Metalfan - 03-22-2002

OAS Wrote:With all these hanging questions, is someone suicidal today? Confuseduicide:
See what you've single-handedly done to the morale of the board gramps :punch:

- Galt - 03-22-2002

Of course I don't have any. I'm a guy. What kind of pussy guy pierces his fucking ears anyway?

- OAS - 03-22-2002

Metalfan Wrote:
OAS Wrote:With all these hanging questions, is someone suicidal today? Confuseduicide:
See what you've single-handedly done to the morale of the board gramps :punch:
You could improve moral by ending your life. It would perk all of us up. :dead:

- Grumpy - 03-22-2002

I made an ornament out of Snuka's left nut after ladi was through with it. I only wear it on special occassions.

- DGW - 03-22-2002

Galt Wrote:Of course I don't have any. I'm a guy. What kind of pussy guy pierces his fucking ears anyway?
You got it right, I'm a pussy.

- Bondgirl - 03-22-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:My ears are half pierced, one each ear. Every so often I rip through the hole again, but then the earings bother me, so I take em out, and forget to put any back in.
I do the same thing..my ears were pierced, and every once in a while I'll get the urge to wear earrings, but then they bug me, so I take them out again. I have my bellybutton pierced, and one tattoo (lower back)..wanted a tongue piercing, but I've seen a lot of people with fucked up teeth from playing with them, so probably not

- Spitfire - 03-22-2002

Yeah, I do the same thing, I haven't worn earrings in years though I have 3 holes, I don't even think I own a pair of earrings.

I've had my belly button peirced since I was 16, just got a new ring yesterday in the mail :bouncer: I have a tat on my ankle and am waiting for my friend to finish my Celtic knotwork snakes for my lower back, that tat is gonna kick so much ass!

- Hey Ladi - 03-22-2002

Bondgirl Wrote:... tattoo (lower back)..wanted a tongue piercing, but I've seen a lot of people with fucked up teeth from playing with them, so probably not
We seem to have a lot in common, mine too, such a nice place for it though.

A friend of mine has his tounge pierced, and it doesn't affect his speech or anything. But........ somone else had it done, and I guess her tounge was too short, because they pierced the connector part too, and her whole tounge swelled up.

- Ken'sPen - 03-22-2002

Spitfire Wrote:waiting for my friend to finish my Celtic knotwork snakes for my lower back, that tat is gonna kick so much ass!
Gee whiz,
it's no fun when you practically beg for the jokes to be made.