CDIH
Televisions last hope - college TV - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Televisions last hope - college TV (/showthread.php?tid=8766)

Pages: 1 2

- diceisgod - 03-30-2004

Drexel University TV

Well that's my favorite channel so far. Absolutely fascinating shows! Late last night that had this documentary about 8 track collectors. Check out your local college tv station! There's lots of art fag nonsense but inbetween you'll find diamonds in the rough. Anyway the site I linked has some downloads that may or may not be any good. Haven't had the time to check them out yet.

- Gooch - 03-30-2004

can't afford cable, can you????

- Mad - 03-30-2004

He is expanding his horizons.

- Gooch - 03-30-2004

if you were up all hour doin coke, you'd watch that shit too.

- diceisgod - 03-30-2004

I got cable(finally). That's the only channel worth a shit other than sports. The History channels ok too. The Religious channels are my equivalent to Comedy Central. The other night this one preacher was asking people who are in debt to make contributions. Yes, people who are in debt!! He claimed that by the Authority of Jesus Christ their sacrifice would eliminate their debt. Tears were running down my face as I watched this. I wanna be a preacher so bad. The potential to fuck with people is enormous.

- The Sleeper - 03-30-2004

seriously, religious tv is so funny

- diceisgod - 03-30-2004

He was asking for a fucking grand!!! FROM PEOPLE IN DEBT!!!

it will come back to them ten fold!! praise jesus!!!

- diceisgod - 03-30-2004

You seen it!

I've seen them all. I prefer the negros but that benny him dude is pretty neat too. He cures tumors by making people fall down when he touches them!

- diceisgod - 03-30-2004

Let me just hammer this home one more time. He doesn't want just anyone's money. Just people's who are hopeless in debt. I am speechless.

- Black Lazerus - 03-30-2004

Black preachers are the best... but i may be biased.

have you ever seen Reverend Ike?

- diceisgod - 03-30-2004

There's a Deigo one ( i think his name is Yosef) he doesn't come across like a complete crook, but he sounds funny when he starts to force himself to cry.

- diceisgod - 03-31-2004

I don't understand one word this guy says but he brings me joy, especially when he starts singing.

[Image: sabado.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- JimmyBlueEyes - 03-31-2004

They're all fun to watch. I also suggest Boricua Fitness on Bronx Cablevision. I saw a clip of Benny Hinn scolding those who made fun of him, saying the pain they were feeling was God punishing them. Funny shit I tell ya. Anyone ever seen tht preacher dude who's got his face all scarred up??

- drusilla - 03-31-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:I've seen them all. I prefer the negros but that benny him dude is pretty neat too. He cures tumors by making people fall down when he touches them!
get a job

- The Sleeper - 03-31-2004

my job is loving the lord!

- Black Lazerus - 03-31-2004

if loving the lord is wrong, then i don't want to be right.

- GonzoStyle - 03-31-2004

I always find myself watching the same infomercials every night, even though I seen them a dozen times before. It's really just pathetic yet I am so drawn into their sales techniques I guess, I should write it off on my taxes.

- diceisgod - 04-03-2004

This one preacher last night was calling on elderly people to leave part of their estate to the station. What a bunch of scumbags! It's wonderful. I am adicted to TBN.