CDIH
Recycled love letters???!?! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Recycled love letters???!?! (/showthread.php?tid=884)

Pages: 1 2

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-22-2002

So I'm sitting at someone else's desk today and it's the guy from work who used to send me obsessive love letters etc after we went out once. So me being the nosy bitch I am, I decided to read his email....HE'S SENDING THE SAME LETTERS to the student intern and just changing the name! How funny is that? Has anyone here ever done anything like that?

- Maynard - 03-22-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:So I'm sitting at someone else's desk today and it's the guy from work who used to send me obsessive love letters etc after we went out once. So me being the nosy bitch I am, I decided to read his email....HE'S SENDING THE SAME LETTERS to the student intern and just changing the name! How funny is that? Has anyone here ever done anything like that?
No.

Maynard,
I never told you just how beautiful your skin looked when the candle lit your face.

-Polly

- Maynard - 03-22-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Maynard,
I never told you just how beautiful your skin looked when the candle lit your face.

-Polly
You only met me once. And you were too drunk to even see my face. Wink

- Ken'sPen - 03-22-2002

-Polly
Ha Ha Maynard,
she sent the same letters to Richard Pryor and Michael Jackson.

- Maynard - 03-22-2002

Ken'sPen Wrote:

-Polly
Ha Ha Maynard,
Now THAT was funny!

- Arpikarhu - 03-22-2002

Ken'sPen Wrote:

-Polly
Ha Ha Maynard,
that is pathetic. i expect better young man. now go to your room!

- Ken'sPen - 03-22-2002

Two laughs in as many days.

I'm on fire!!!

Maynard Wrote:You only met me once. And you were too drunk to even see my face. Wink
Dear Maynard,
I am shamed that you've remembered me for that day. I shall never forget the beauty that I saw in your eyes. Such magic....ehhh maybe it was the alcohol.

Love always,
Polly

- LZMF1 - 03-22-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:So I'm sitting at someone else's desk today and it's the guy from work who used to send me obsessive love letters etc after we went out once. So me being the nosy bitch I am, I decided to read his email....HE'S SENDING THE SAME LETTERS to the student intern and just changing the name! How funny is that? Has anyone here ever done anything like that?
that's pretty fuckin sad.

that dude will never get laid using tactics like that.

in a nutshell, no i've never seen that happen nor would i ever attempt something so stupid.

- Maynard - 03-22-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:You only met me once. And you were too drunk to even see my face. Wink
Dear Maynard,
I am shamed that you've remembered me for that day. I shall never forget the beauty that I saw in your eyes. Such magic....ehhh maybe it was the alcohol.

Love always,
Polly
Yeah, you were pretty beautiful too, with that concrete pillow you had. :lol:

Quote:Yeah, you were pretty beautiful too, with that concrete pillow you had.

Bah! Hush.

- Sean Cold - 03-22-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Bah! Hush.
gutter dweller.

- Cunt-Twat - 03-22-2002

this thread is ganna make me puke!!

- Sloatsburgh - 03-22-2002

What is this? An episode of Family Ties, you are Malorie, and you are pissed of at him for using the same, gay song to pick up a hotter, purer, blonde?

"If my love was a cherry....."

and talk about obsessive.... You're sneaking through his e-mail after you dated ONCE. Let's talk about a Alanis complex please....

- FNMoron - 03-23-2002

LZMF1 Wrote:
that's pretty fuckin sad.

that dude will never get laid using tactics like that.

in a nutshell, no i've never seen that happen nor would i ever attempt something so stupid.
dude... you are so busted.... :roflmao:

- LZMF1 - 03-23-2002

BUSTED!!!!!!!

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-23-2002

Quote:and talk about obsessive.... You're sneaking through his e-mail after you dated ONCE. Let's talk about a Alanis complex please....

I was BORED and the girl he had been sending the letters to told me about them, I just took it upon myself to read them. I'm not obsessive, I'm just nosy. I even said in my post I was a nosy bitch.

- inkgrrrl - 03-23-2002

if i was told about these letters after recieving them myself.. and had the opportunity to see them myself.. id have to be nosy....

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-25-2002

inkgrrrl Wrote:if i was told about these letters after recieving them myself.. and had the opportunity to see them myself.. id have to be nosy....
not to worry. once the guy comes down from his high and realizes he actually wrote letters to you he will be swinging from a noose anyway.