CDIH
Galt - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Galt (/showthread.php?tid=895)

- Arpikarhu - 03-24-2002

you may not agree, but i find all of his posts to be the most truthful and honest posts on the board. this guy is integrity incarnate.
some of you may disagree, but you would be wrong.

- Sluggo - 03-24-2002

Galt said...
Quote:Sure he should be caned for 100% of the new posts he starts, but his responses are the best around.
Arpi said...
Quote:you may not agree, but i find all of his posts to be the most truthful and honest posts on the board

:roflmao:

- Arpikarhu - 03-24-2002

Sluggo Wrote:Galt said...
Quote:Sure he should be caned for 100% of the new posts he starts, but his responses are the best around.
Arpi said...
Quote:you may not agree, but i find all of his posts to be the most truthful and honest posts on the board

:roflmao:
i am glad to see that irony is not wasted on you

- Ken'sPen - 03-24-2002

He's a Hack.

- Sephiroth - 03-24-2002

I love Galt, in a completely Homosexual way.

<3 <3 <3 Galt.

- Galt - 03-24-2002

The fact that my thread has less responses than that shitbag Arpi's thread, makes lose all the respect for this board that I once had.

- Sean Cold - 03-24-2002

Galt Wrote:The fact that my thread has less responses than that shitbag Arpi's thread, makes lose all the respect for this board that I once had.
Aww, whats wrong, not feeling the love? Well, you can always submit yourself to "Get Me Laid" on OTL and see how that works out for you.

I think you are funnier than Arpishitstain but after that shit you pulled with the review for AllStarBaseball 2003, I kind of hate you at this point in a non FMJ kind of way.

Not to worry, true believer, me hating people is nothing new so i wouldn't fret it all too much.

- Ken'sPen - 03-24-2002

Galt Wrote:The fact that my thread has less responses than that shitbag Arpi's thread, makes lose all the respect for this board that I once had.
Yup,
More people like Arpi,
More people cared when Gonzo got deleted.

you sir, are an also ran.

- Galt - 03-24-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:after that shit you pulled with the review for AllStarBaseball 2003, I kind of hate you at this point in a non FMJ kind of way.
Well I did go out and buy that game simply because of your review, and to be honest, I'm not really impressed with it. It's definately better than any baseball game recently, but all baseball games recently were horrible. The graphics and player characteristics are great, but the game play leaves a lot to be desired. The infielders' release is way too slow, there isn't enough commentary or crowd noise so the game gets pretty boring. You can't get more than one person involved in a season, and they don't have a lot of the young players that would be great in franchise (Burroughs, Ankiel, Prior, Rauch, Blalock, etc)

For some reason, every baseball game does this too: If you try and do a season, the computer fucks with the roster and pitching staff to no end. Every single game I play in season, I have to reorder my lineup. They end up batting Offerman 3rd, Nomar 8th, sit Varitek in favor of Mirabelli, and make the pitching rotation all screwy too.

I don't understand why people can't just copy everything about Madden and make a baseball game.

and yes, Ken, sadly, I realize my lot

- Maynard - 03-24-2002

Galt Wrote:
Sean Cold Wrote:after that shit you pulled with the review for AllStarBaseball 2003, I kind of hate you at this point in a non FMJ kind of way.
Well I did go out and buy that game simply because of your review, and to be honest, I'm not really impressed with it. It's definately better than any baseball game recently, but all baseball games recently were horrible. The graphics and player characteristics are great, but the game play leaves a lot to be desired. The infielders' release is way too slow, there isn't enough commentary or crowd noise so the game gets pretty boring. You can't get more than one person involved in a season, and they don't have a lot of the young players that would be great in franchise (Burroughs, Ankiel, Prior, Rauch, Blalock, etc)

For some reason, every baseball game does this too: If you try and do a season, the computer fucks with the roster and pitching staff to no end. Every single game I play in season, I have to reorder my lineup. They end up batting Offerman 3rd, Nomar 8th, sit Varitek in favor of Mirabelli, and make the pitching rotation all screwy too.

I don't understand why people can't just copy everything about Madden and make a baseball game.

and yes, Ken, sadly, I realize my lot
Why the hell did you repeat your review here?

- Sean Cold - 03-24-2002

Maynard Wrote:Why the hell did you repeat your review here?
tsk, tsk, who said he posted a review in the first place?

- Maynard - 03-24-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:Why the hell did you repeat your review here?
tsk, tsk, who said he posted a review in the first place?
damn me for not reading again. BAH!

- Keyser Soze - 03-24-2002

You mean Arpi and Galt are two completely different people?

- Sean Cold - 03-24-2002

Maynard Wrote:damn me for not reading again. BAH!
Eh, don't sweat that, I sure don't. I get busted for that at least three times a week.

But, galt is still good peeps although I would like to lump him upside his skull with a malet.

- Sluggo - 03-25-2002

Manard's a dick...OOPS...Wrong thread... :fuggin:

- Doc - 03-25-2002

Quote:I love Galt, in a completely Homosexual way.

I thought it was more like a gladiator kind of way

- Sean Cold - 03-25-2002

This is a shameless attempt to make Galt feel some sort of love or some shit from this here message board.

- Sluggo - 03-25-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:This is a shameless attempt to make Galt feel some sort of love or some shit from this here message board.
Line of the fucking day

- FNMoron - 03-25-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:This is a shameless attempt to make Galt feel some sort of love or some shit from this here message board.
yeah... well I'll love the Galt when he's a confirmed Admin killer here....