CDIH
All the pizza talk got me thinking.... - What's your favorite fast food? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: All the pizza talk got me thinking.... - What's your favorite fast food? (/showthread.php?tid=902)

Pages: 1 2 3

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-25-2002

So what's your fave?

- crx girl - 03-25-2002

subway

No, no, Subway would go in the poll which is your fave sammich chain? Smile Blimpie, Subway, Schlotzky (sp?), and there's some other place with a G....

- IkeaBoy - 03-25-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:No, no, Subway would go in the poll which is your fave sammich chain? Smile Blimpie, Subway, Schlotzky (sp?), and there's some other place with a G....
Griznos?

I put down Taco Bell because it's definitely more passable than the others. I can't even look at the others without getting nauseous

Edited By IkeaBoy on Mar. 24 2002 at 11:32

- crx girl - 03-25-2002

but, you didn't say what this was for, i figured it was just fast food Sad

- Galt - 03-25-2002

Pizza

- Hey Ladi - 03-25-2002

I like Burger King, french fries or the carinvore special: double cheese burger, no lettece or tomato or anything like that, sometimes with bacon....mmmm

Or curly fries, with cheese.

White Castle & Taco hell are good too.

crx girl Wrote:but, you didn't say what this was for, i figured it was just fast food Sad
I never thought of Subway of fast food, but I guess that's because nothing is fried there. Smile

White Castle is good...but my belly can't really handle more than a bite or so....or poopie time!

- Luna - 03-25-2002

I voted other. Pizza is my favorite fast food.

- LZMF1 - 03-25-2002

there wasn't an option that said check all that apply.

burger king and wendy's do it for me.

great, now i'm fucking starving.

- Galt - 03-25-2002

One that I dug when in California was In 'n' Out Burger. The food was amazing, and the place was always packed despite the amusingly limited selection

It's a huge chain on the west coast that if memory serves me, has a menu of like something like this:

Hamburger
Cheeseburger

You can either get a soda, or they have three different flavors of the tastiest, thickest, most fattening shakes known to man.

That's it. They might also have a chicken sandwich but I'm not positive.

- The Sleeper - 03-25-2002

99 cent gorditas

- Sluggo - 03-25-2002

You guys are a bunch of wimps...
White castle...
There's nothing like waking up and finding those little onions have been blowing out of your ass all night.
:fuggin:

- LZMF1 - 03-25-2002

Sluggo Wrote:You guys are a bunch of wimps...
White castle...
There's nothing like waking up and finding those little onions have been blowing out of your ass all night.
sick little munkey!

- Sloatsburgh - 03-25-2002

Ranch 1

- Doc - 03-25-2002

White Castle

Without a doubt

My record is 25 in one sitting. Me and my roommate were having a contest

You get bored some days, what can I say

Quote:My record is 25 in one sitting.

I can only imagine the two of you had the next day over the toilet.

- inkgrrrl - 03-25-2002

im a checkers girl... sorry but seasoned fries. thats life right there...

- Sean Cold - 03-25-2002

White castle's rule when you have a lovely lady sleeping with you. Just slowly pull those covers over her had and alas, if she does not kick the ever loving christ out of you, it is true love. Now, if she tries this shit on you, get rid of the cunt, she is a fuckin classless ogre who deserves nothing more than a swift kick to the curb.

- crx girl - 03-25-2002

Sluggo Wrote:You guys are a bunch of wimps...
White castle...
you suck, my only 2 options right now are that or a shitty ass mcdonalds, and it is sounding soooooooooo tempting right now :fuggin: