CDIH
I will be dead in 12 months - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I will be dead in 12 months (/showthread.php?tid=9036)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Galt - 06-03-2004

I am very confident that there will be a serious terrorist attack in this city in the next year.

There is no way they can stop them. While, there might be a way for them to stop giant bomb attacks, or hijacking planes and what not.

This whole "dirty bomb" thing is just unstoppable, or could be even worse. My apartment building is 50 floors high. Someone could come in with a nuclear bomb the size of a lunch pale and set it off manually on the roof and wipe out most of the city immediately. At a minimum they could just release radiation and gradually kill a bunch of people and make much of the city unliveable. Every residential building has people who barely speak the language manning the doors. You can just walk right in and no one says boo if you act like you live there. I'm sure there are countless buildings like mine and most are even bigger.

Since I live right near Grand Central, I think I'm done because that would be a logical place to strike.

- Mad - 06-03-2004

Now you're just being silly and paranoid. The Department of Homeland Security will surely save you.

- Goatweed - 06-03-2004

I agree, it's only a matter of time - but there isn't much I can do to stop or delay it, so I'm pretty much doing what I normally do every day and letting the chips fall where they may. I hope nothing happens at all, but the odds of that seem to decrease every day.

- Galt - 06-03-2004

Doormen should be armed to the teeth and be allowed to kneecap people that look suspicious.

- Mad - 06-03-2004

How the fuck would the mailman ever get to deliver mail then?

- Galt - 06-03-2004

Anyone who doesn't carry a sidewinder at all times, is just asking for it.

- Rooner - 06-03-2004

I cant wait for the excitement.

- Mad - 06-03-2004

Sidewinders are too expensive and don't conceal very easily, duh.

- Galt - 06-03-2004

who said anything about being concealed? In these trying times of roque gangs breaking into people's houses, random stick-ups all over the city streets, and being challenged for a duel on a daily basis everyone should be showing their weaponry since it's a proven fact that when everyone has weapons there's less crime.

- Mad - 06-03-2004

Why would anyone want to harm another person?

YOU MUST BE SOME SORT OF PSYCHO!?!?!?!?!

- Keyser Soze - 06-03-2004

i think banning ladies night in new york is a good start

- Mad - 06-03-2004

Smoking too. Who knows what evil lies in the heart of a smoker.

i feel much safer knowing the fumes of a dirty bomb will not be sullied by second hand smoke.

- Gooch - 06-03-2004

I always saw Penn Station more of a likely hit just b/c of the many entrances, so many people, and it strikes Madison Square Garden, too. Good thing i work across the street from it.

- Galt - 06-03-2004

I always heard that Grand Central had more people go through it on a given day than Penn Station.

I hope you're right, I'd rather have you be dead than me.

- Topper Harley - 06-03-2004

i don't care if you both die. It's TheDude that I'm concerned about.

as long as dig is safe

- Gooch - 06-03-2004

chances are you, the dude and i would be toast if they hit midtown with anything nuclear.

alkey and i have a couple of cubans working on a fallout shelter for us over here in union city.

- Mad - 06-03-2004

Do they work cheaper then Mexicans?