CDIH
Oscars..... - Did yah watch? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Oscars..... - Did yah watch? (/showthread.php?tid=906)

Pages: 1 2

- DGW - 03-25-2002

I don't see many movies so I really didn't care who won but I did make a few obsrvations.

One, I've never been a big fan of Jodie Foster but, she was fucking hot last night. Thin legs and her hair was great. Yum!

Two, I think Jennifer Connelly is one of the hottest women on earth but the gown she wore made her tits look saggy. Who dressed her? That pissed me off.

Three, Cameron Diaz looked like shit as usual. I think she could of used a little of Ben Stiller's jizz in her hair. Was that the wind tunnel look??

Four, Is Benisio Deltorro(sp?) always look like he's baked???

Five, Was Whoopi trying to be sexy?? Blech!!

and finally, Six, am I the only one glad that Russell Crowe got shit?

And I didn't put it into Entertainment because I wanted people to read it. Smile

- Hey Ladi - 03-25-2002

The pain is so great, i'm banging my head

And, no I didn't. Even if I had noticed they were on, I wouldn't have.
I can't stand award shows anymore.

Edited By Hey Ladi on Mar. 25 2002 at 11:26

- Maynard - 03-25-2002

We're not oa.com. People actually read other forums here besides The Pit. Of course, IkeaBoy never does, but who would expect him to. It's not like he moderates that forum or anything.

- DGW - 03-25-2002

Bah! I guess I'll have to be happy with 5 replies. :pissed:

- Maynard - 03-25-2002

DGW Wrote:Bah! I guess I'll have to be happy with 5 replies. :pissed:
Or we could just go back and forth for awhile jacking up the post count here.

Actually I did watch the show last night. I muted it alot though and listened to music, but I like to see these people get all emotional and shit. I find it amusing. I was jumping for joy to see someone really break down in tears and cry a fucking river. Even though Holly Berry is fuckin hot, she looked retarted wailing like a little schoolgirl.

MMMmmmmmmm, little schoolgirls..... :drool:

- onehung - 03-25-2002

DGW Wrote:Bah! I guess I'll have to be happy with 5 replies. :pissed:
Here, I'll make it 6.
No I didn't watch last night. But, I am checking out the muted version on E right now, just to see the chicks

- Maynard - 03-25-2002

Was it just me, or was Anonda Lewis (sp?) acting like a retard?

- Sloatsburgh - 03-25-2002

What about Gweneth Paltrow.... her tits looked like two tube socks full of sand. She looked like shit over everyone else.

- LZMF1 - 03-25-2002

Sloatsburgh Wrote:two tube socks full of sand
HA! rock in the sock tits! :roflmao:

- IkeaBoy - 03-25-2002

yes I saw it, i mean for the most part it was on in the background even though it lasted nearly 90 minutes over. whoopie Goldberg is so nasty those white feathers at the beginning were her pubicare. Surprised Gandalf didn't win. Not surprised but disappointed Gosford Park won for best original screenplay, what a God awful film. Did we really need more montages showing that films have been made and they are neat? The Circus Deville, yes special effects are neat, but did anyone care that they can do hula hoops while 2001 plays in the background and then go in one of those human bowling balls that was popular in the early 90s? Cameron Diaz tends to always have a cracked out look. Benecio Del Toro always has the really saggy eyes look. Russell Crowe bit someone's neck hurt last I heard and I think he may have boned Halle Berry.

- Ahlexus - 03-25-2002

I watched every freaking minute of the bore fest.

Now, someone please tell me, who beamed vulcan Will Smith up before his category was presented?

- Sean Cold - 03-25-2002

Like I said, 2002: The Year Of The Coon.

Show just sucked so bad, I can't believe I watched most of it.

- Galt - 03-25-2002

This just shows that for any niglette woman to make it anywhere in Hollywood, she has to show her tits.

Halle was always pretty famous, but she was nothing until she got naked in Dorothy Dandridge (where she won a Golden Globe for best actress) and now she wins an Oscar for showing her tits in that rough sex scene in Monster's Ball.

Gotta love sexism.

- Ahlexus - 03-25-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Like I said, 2002: The Year Of The Coon.

How about the bullshit where not ONE white person gets interviewed for the Sidney vignette?

And Halle thanks EVERYONE black? Ooh.. wait. She did mention that one lone white person at the very end.

And Denzel? How many white people did he thank?

Did these people forget who gave them the jobs in the first place? Is it ok to step on the white man on the way up, but once you get there it's a brutha thing?

<font color=red>Reverse racism</font> isn't right either.

Edited By Ahlexus on Mar. 25 2002 at 3:56

- Maynard - 03-25-2002

Ahlexus Wrote:
Sean Cold Wrote:Like I said, 2002: The Year Of The Coon.

How about the bullshit where not ONE white person gets interviewed for the Sidney vignette?

And Halle thanks EVERYONE black? Ooh.. wait. She did mention that one lone white person at the very end.

And Denzel? How many white people did he thank?

Did these people forget who gave them the jobs in the first place? Is it ok to step on the white man on the way up, but once you get there it's a brutha thing?

<font color=red>Reverse racism</font> isn't right either.
Whoa. Racist chicks are hot.

- Galt - 03-25-2002

I didn't watch the Oscars.

While Halle was thanking everyone black, did that include her black father who knocked up her white mother, then left because he was afraid of the backlash, only to come back into her life when Halle was 10 so he could beat her mother, herself, and her sister for a few years, thus ruining any possibility of a meaningful relationship with a man in her future, and instead destined her to get beaten by every guy she ever dated, including yet another black guy who beat the shit out of her so bad once that it ruptured her eardrum and left 80% deaf in one ear?

- Ahlexus - 03-25-2002

Galt Wrote:I didn't watch the Oscars.

While Halle was thanking everyone black, did that include her black father who knocked up her white mother, then left because he was afraid of the backlash, only to come back into her life when Halle was 10 so he could beat her mother, herself, and her sister for a few years, thus ruining any possibility of a meaningful relationship with a man in her future, and instead destined her to get beaten by every guy she ever dated, including yet another black guy who beat the shit out of her so bad once that it ruptured her eardrum and left 80% deaf in one ear?
I see someone else watched Barbara Walters also.

Halle was too over the top. That was the best acting of her career... pretending to be representin' the black faction.

- Galt - 03-25-2002

Ahlexus Wrote:I see someone else watched Barbara Walters also.
LIES!!!!

I knew this shit before. I didn't watch that faggot-ass show. I was at the gym, and then I was busy beating up nerds after that.

Plus I banged two hot lesbian twins last night during the oscars.

So, you see, there's no way I watched a second of that fucking Barbara Walters crapfest.

- Sloatsburgh - 03-25-2002

Hey, I know this is stealing, but I just feel the need to bust Lent's balls.

[Image: front.jpg]

- Ahlexus - 03-25-2002

Galt Wrote:
Ahlexus Wrote:I see someone else watched Barbara Walters also.
LIES!!!!

I knew this shit before. I didn't watch that faggot-ass show. I was at the gym, and then I was busy beating up nerds after that.

Plus I banged two hot lesbian twins last night during the oscars.

So, you see, there's no way I watched a second of that fucking Barbara Walters crapfest.
Easy, easy. Your secret is safe with me. [Image: noevil.gif]