CDIH
root canal - take care of your teeth kids - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: root canal - take care of your teeth kids (/showthread.php?tid=9073)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 06-14-2004

I'm off to get one of these today at 2.

It's gonna be swell!

Edited By Galt on 1087233127

- Gooch - 06-14-2004

they suck. though it was worse when i had a bad reaction to vicodine. that stuff makes me ill

- Arpikarhu - 06-14-2004

for some reason my day just got a little bit brighter :banana:

- Keyser Soze - 06-14-2004

what is wrong with you people who dont brush 3 times a day?

- Goatweed - 06-14-2004

I brush twice, and to this day I haven't gotten 1 cavity.

Chipped a few teeth, tho.

- Arpikarhu - 06-14-2004

there is medical proof that the number 1 cause of cavities is genetics, not hygiene. of course brushing certainly helps though.

i got good toof genes then, but im obsessive about hygene

- Arpikarhu - 06-14-2004

but not about spelling or being trustworthy

if you trust someone you hardly know on a messageboard you're an idiot to begin with.

- Arpikarhu - 06-14-2004

rationalize it all you want. you are untrustworthy and without an ounce of class. end of story.

- Goatweed - 06-14-2004

Arpikarhu Wrote:there is medical proof that the number 1 cause of cavities is genetics, not hygiene. of course brushing certainly helps though.
if that's true, then someone in my family must have excellent teeth. I know my mom has had a few cavities, as did my dad - maybe someone before them.

Either way, they've been pretty easy to maintain so far.

- Arpikarhu - 06-14-2004

funny and good teeth, you are like an uberperson

Quote:rationalize it all you want. you are untrustworthy and without an ounce of class. end of story.

your thoughts are about as relevant to my life as junk mail.

- Galt - 06-14-2004

My family has the teeth of rednecks.

Both my parents are essentially toothless, my father having all his teeth ripped out before my brother's wedding a few years back because they caused so many problems. So he's all dentures.

My mother has a full set of veneers.

My oldest brother and little sister both had braces when they were kids, I did not. I wish I had. My teeth are all busted up, though I only have had two cavities. This root canal was a surprise. Actually, it was two teeth, right next to each other. I had a full set of X-rays 6 months ago and there was nothing. Then I got a cleaning and I complained about how my teeth killed recently and they found all this AIDS in my teeth. I think the invisalign act like an incubator for cavities.

As for brushing. I brush at least three times a day, normally four. I also floss usually two times a day, and use both ACT and Listerine in the morning and night. Coupling that with the fact that I take two showers a day, and wash my hands about 5 times a day, everyone thinks I have OCD.

the hygene stuff sounds pretty normal to me.

- Galt - 06-14-2004

because we are the only two normal people on the board. The lot of the rest of them have the social and personal skills typical of the lonely, aimless, nothings they all are. No offense

- Arpikarhu - 06-14-2004

people who feel the need to excessively wash usually suffer from subconcious guilt and insecurity. not saying it apllies, just putting it out there.

- Galt - 06-14-2004

Or get really annoyed when people around me have nasty breath and stink like shit, so I make sure that I am clean as a common courtesy.

The peon who was trying to unfuckup my computer at work today smelled like bathed in urine and then gargled it

i like to smell nice

- Goatweed - 06-14-2004

I tend to think I'm normal, I shower in the morning and sometimes at night before bed. I also wash my hands and face several times a day.

I should brush 3 times a day I suppose...