CDIH
I will find him - And he will die - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I will find him - And he will die (/showthread.php?tid=909)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Sean Cold - 03-25-2002

I have taken it upon myself to hunt down the God foresaken Easter Bunny this year. I am tired of this trendy motherfucker and his homoerotic colored eggs. I plan on gutting this basket carrying freak of nature. What the fuck does a bunny have to do with Easter anyway? The Jews eat thier crdboard crackers and mucas soup this time of year and the Catholics have the rebirth of a dead jew to celebrate. So, what fuckin gives?

I think it is a ploy by the dentists of the world. Thats why this overgrown rat with Alkey ears leaves all the fuckin candy.

I am going to behead the fucker and hang it like a trophey on my damned wall.

- IkeaBoy - 03-25-2002

bastard beat up brodie

- Sluggo - 03-25-2002

did you ever put marsmellow peeps in the microwave and watch them grow till they explode?
:fuggin:

- Maynard - 03-25-2002

HAHA, sorry Sean, I beat you to it.

Better luck next time. :fuckoff:

- Sephiroth - 03-25-2002

Remember Kids, Christ died so you could eat Chocolate!

- Ahlexus - 03-25-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:What the fuck does a bunny have to do with Easter anyway?
The bunny represents fertility. A time of rebirth.

- Sluggo - 03-25-2002

Once again...
Further proof (although we didn't really need it)...

You are such a DICK.

- NaughtyAngel - 03-25-2002

hes always at the mall sean, try there

- Sean Cold - 03-25-2002

Maynard Wrote:HAHA, sorry Sean, I beat you to it.

Better luck next time. :fuckoff:
Bah on you. I just saw the faget skipping outside by the 6 train.

And, fuck peeps. Fat free candy? What a fucked up world we are in when they make candy fat free.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-25-2002

your wrong seph.
christ died because
it was much cleaner coming back to life through the dirt than marys bunker basin

- Sloatsburgh - 03-25-2002

The Easter Bunny is an attempt for Jewish settlers not to have their children feel so "out-of-place" from all of the WOP and Irish children as they (the McGuinies) celebrate another one of their holidays.

Who the fuck wants to celebrate someone leading a pack of people into a desert and then into an occupied land and on top of that, you celebrate it with dry fucking crackers???

I don't seen any Indians celebrating the Aryan invasion... or Italians celebrating Caesar's victory over the Gauls...

However, we do celebrate Columbus day in America....

- OAS - 03-25-2002

End your search Sean. He is a non-factor at this point. Easter has been canceled due to this unforseen tragedy.
[Image: freak22.jpg]

- Sean Cold - 03-25-2002

Sloatsburgh Wrote:The Easter Bunny is an attempt for Jewish settlers not to have their children feel so "out-of-place" from all of the WOP and Irish children as they (the McGuinies) celebrate another one of their holidays.

Who the fuck wants to celebrate someone leading a pack of people into a desert and then into an occupied land and on top of that, you celebrate it with dry fucking crackers???

I don't seen any Indians celebrating the Aryan invasion... or Italians celebrating Caesar's victory over the Gauls...

However, we do celebrate Columbus day in America....
I am just going to pretend that I have the vaguest clue on what the fuck you just posted. Here we go:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, intresting.

Now, in my demented reality, I thought Easter was more of a non Jewish event the last time I fuckin checked. Fret not, The bastard will still die.

Ikeaboy, it's a sailboat.

- Gooch - 03-25-2002

Personally, I always thought Passover was the jews celebrating them putting christ up on the cross. It's amazing what you can do with a hammer and some nails to creating a myth.

- Sean Cold - 03-25-2002

Gooch Wrote:Personally, I always thought Passover was the jews celebrating them putting christ up on the cross. It's amazing what you can do with a hammer and some nails to creating a myth.
No fuckin way you bloated thread killer, you will not slay one of mine, damn it!

Please let Sunday come quick, I can';t stand all the fuckin pastel colors all over the damned place.

Plus, I want to slay this hoppity bitch ass in front of a few kids so i can scar them for life! :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Bondgirl - 03-25-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:No fuckin way you bloated thread killer, you will not slay one of mine, damn it!

Please let Sunday come quick, I can';t stand all the fuckin pastel colors all over the damned place.

Plus, I want to slay this hoppity bitch ass in front of a few kids so i can scar them for life! :bouncer: :bouncer:
nooooooooooooooooooooooo...leave the easter bunny alone...how could you be mad at someone for hopping around and bringing you candy???? at least he's not a big meanie like santa who gives you coal if you're bad..

- Sean Cold - 03-25-2002

He is going to beg me for mercy and there will be no mercy to be had.

He is a dead bunny.

[Image: easterguy.gif]

- Sloatsburgh - 03-25-2002

OK, the Easter Bunny was created by pet store owners who wanted to think up a way of selling rabbits: The produce cheaply and in quanity.

- Luna - 03-25-2002

Kill the Easter bunny if you must....but, if you harm one hair on Bugs Bunny's head you will have to answer to me, Buster! :pissed:

- Arpikarhu - 03-25-2002

this thread sucks