CDIH
Arpi's tired gimmicks - let's make a list - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Arpi's tired gimmicks - let's make a list (/showthread.php?tid=9111)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Galt - 06-28-2004

Let's see how many different of Arpi's overused crutch gimmicks we can list:

I'll start:

1. Zootybang owns a flying V
2. Keyser lied about banging the redhead
3. Labelling others' fact-based arguments as "specious" but offering no tangible evidence that they're incorrect.

- Black Lazerus - 06-28-2004

4. stop pushing your dads beliefs in blah blah blah
5. Laz is urkule because he speaks properly.
6. I did coke but I didn't do it until I had a stroke.

- Keyser Soze - 06-28-2004

7. broadway stagehands make a comfortable living.
8. i'm never coming back here again cause i don't want to be one of 'you' people.
9. galt copies his stock advice from the WSJ

- Kid Afrika - 06-28-2004

10. I'm not an old queen, I like women.

- Arpikarhu - 06-28-2004

i have never claimed that i wasnt an old queen

- Galt - 06-28-2004

11. Pretending he doesn't remember things already known about people in an attempt to make it appear like he's making an astute observation
12. Getting caught in a lie and refusing to address the situation.
13. make me a mod.

- Arpikarhu - 06-28-2004

you are completely obssessed with me. its kind of cute. i like my new dancing monkey. at least i stay for a fight. every time you get proved wrong you run away and start ignoring the thread you got nailed in.
keep dancing monkey.

- Galt - 06-28-2004

14. People who mock him are only doing so because he's in control of them (not even an original gimmick, but when K1d dropped it, Arpi picked it up and ran)

15. if you agree with someone who disagrees with arpi, you are that persons lapdog and agree with every single thing that person has or will say in the future.

- Arpikarhu - 06-28-2004

irony!

you don't even understand the concept of irony.

- Arpikarhu - 06-28-2004

yes i do. you saying this:
Quote:15. if you agree with someone who disagrees with arpi, you are that persons lapdog and agree with every single thing that person has or will say in the future.
is irony. i least i think it is. see you said that even though it happens to be true for you. then you say it in this, a galt thread, makes it even more special.
i must have really hit you in the core when i said it originally. score one for me.

thats not irony you moron

- Galt - 06-28-2004

Arpi, you are not moving this thread along per my description. You are to add to the list. You are lucky the mods here are more flexible than at YMB, else you would be in trouble with all your tomfoolery

yes, they would ask you to please move your comments to the "arpi's tired gimmicks discussion thread"

- Arpikarhu - 06-28-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:thats not irony you moron
1. you could be right.
2. it doesnt matter because you have proved me correct
3. the knowledge that you carry that around like a thorn in your side is delicious.

- Galt - 06-28-2004

16. When proven 100% wrong, he ignores it and just asserts that he's further proved his point.

- Arpikarhu - 06-28-2004

Galt Wrote:Arpi, you are not moving this thread along per my description. You are to add to the list. You are lucky the mods here are more flexible than at YMB, else you would be in trouble with all your tomfoolery
sorry, i got sidetracked by your lackey.
however, by posting here arent i really contributing to the list? arent my very posts themselves tired crutch gimmicks and therefore within the boundries of the thread topic?
something to think about.

- Arpikarhu - 06-28-2004

Galt Wrote:16. When proven 100% wrong, he ignores it and just asserts that he's further proved his point.
now this is just plain wrong and you know it. this has actually been your modus operandi recently. remember, my little dancing monkey?

no, those would be relegated to the "arpi's own examples of his tired gimmicks thread"

this is strictly a list thread, if we were following YMB thread protocol.