CDIH
The new Coinstar Ad - The one with the Tooth Fairy - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The new Coinstar Ad - The one with the Tooth Fairy (/showthread.php?tid=9116)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 06-28-2004

Have you seen it? She's shown with a giant bag of coins and falls down the stairs because she has too many coins, then sees the Coinstar machine and cashes in all her coins for cold hard cash.

Why would someone who HANDS OUT coins want to go to the Coinstar machine, and therefore ridding her self of all her coins which she needs to give to kids who lose their teeth?

Shouldn't it be someone who RECEIVES coins? Like maybe do the ad with a meter maid?

Wouldn't that be more logical?

- coppelia - 06-28-2004

i always got a dollar under my pillow i musta had the new and improved coinstar fairy when i lost all my teeth :6:

- Jack - 06-28-2004

I never believed in the tooth fairy. My mom said such bullshit was unwarranted.

Now, Santa Claus on the other hand. That dude was fucking cool til my uncle let me in on the secret.

- HedCold - 06-28-2004

i woke up when my mom was putting stuff under the pillow. i was too tired to care and went back to sleep

- Goatweed - 06-28-2004

Quote:til my uncle let me in on the secret.

that he likes little boys?

- Jack - 06-28-2004

That Santa Claus isn't real. Duh.

I was crushed. :9:

- coppelia - 06-28-2004

[Image: grouphug.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- Jack - 06-28-2004

Group Hug???

Or is that a circle jerk?

- coppelia - 06-28-2004

group hug!

- coppelia - 06-28-2004

[Image: crossjerk.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'> thats all i got for circle jerk...

Edited By coppelia on 1088462474

- Keyser Soze - 06-28-2004

thats a really old commercial

- GonzoStyle - 06-29-2004

the whole coin under the pillow may have been cool in the 40's when you could actually buy something for a dime or quarter.

If you leave coins under a kids pillow today they'll fuckin laugh at you.

- IrishAlkey - 06-29-2004

Did you see that new commercial with Rodnald McDonald skating on the ice with the little kids?!

- Keyser Soze - 06-29-2004

thank you!!!!

- Galt - 06-29-2004

I'm sorry if I don't log every advertisement on television like you obviously do!

I just started seeing it, and regardless, the point of the post still is valid.

- Keyser Soze - 06-29-2004

have you seen that wendys commercial where that elderly lady says something to the effect of what happened to the rest of my hamburger?

Pop!
Pop!

Fizz!
Fizz!

- Galt - 06-29-2004

I HAVE A LIFE AWAY FROM THE TELEVISION!

Keyser Soze Wrote:have you seen that wendys commercial where that elderly lady says something to the effect of what happened to the rest of my hamburger?
:lol:

- Black Lazerus - 06-29-2004

I just saw a Lucky Strike commercial it was in color, that was amazing.