CDIH
For the guys. - Question - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: For the guys. - Question (/showthread.php?tid=912)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Maynard - 03-25-2002

Did you ever go to pee, and you grab your junk to keep the spray from painting the walls (and your shoes), and your finger slightly grazes the bottom of your shaft, right up near the head. Then you realize that it felt really good, so you don't know wether to keep trying to pee, or to spank it. If you keep peeing, you're a little bit excited, so trying to pee, will be dificult at best, and if it DOES come out, then you have wood, and you can't control the stream. However, if you decide to spank it, you know you'll be in a little bit of pain because you have to pee so bad you can taste it.

So you decided to throw your junk around for awhile (we're guys after all) right there where you stand, but then after a minute or so of this, you have to stop yourself and just put the penis down because you realize that the guy standing at the urinal next to you is starting to give you that look like "hey sailor". So you quickly tuck it back in, and run out of the bathroom, hoping that he doesnt follow you. Then you realize that you now have to pee more than you did before, but there's NO WAY that you're gonna go back into that bathroom again, so you have to wait for like a half hour iin hopes that he will be long gone.

Am I alone here, or is this a common problem?

- Hey Ladi - 03-25-2002

That's gotta suck :disappointed:

- Sloatsburgh - 03-25-2002

You are alone.

You are alone at home.

You are alone at home on your day off

You are alone at home on your day off doing exactly what you would be doing at work.

- Ken'sPen - 03-25-2002

I know Gonzo Style............

- Sean Cold - 03-25-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:That's gotta suck :disappointed:
What part of "For The Guys" didn't click in that head of yours before you replied? Or, is there something you want to tell us about the true nature of your sexuality?

May, you are a sick freak. No one can make something like this up so it has got to be true. You sicken me.

- Sluggo - 03-25-2002

You are a fucking liar...
You did NOT run away...

Guy in the next stall-->:blow:
<--Gaytard

- Luna - 03-25-2002

How do you guys walk around with them things? :p

- LZMF1 - 03-25-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:How do you guys walk around with them things? :p
how do you walk around with breasts?

same difference

ummmm.... i think

Edited By LZMF1 on Mar. 25 2002 at 3:34

- Maynard - 03-25-2002

Sloatsburgh Wrote:You are alone.

You are alone at home.

You are alone at home on your day off

You are alone at home on your day off doing exactly what you would be doing at work.
You fucking retard. Go back and read the other thread. I AM at work now.

- Sean Cold - 03-25-2002

Maynard Wrote:You fucking retard. Go back and read the other thread. I AM at work now.
Why should he? I am sure you can give him an update on whats shaking down over there. Leave the senior citizens alone damn you! :fuckoff:

- Hey Ladi - 03-25-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:What part of "For The Guys" didn't click in that head of yours before you replied? Or, is there something you want to tell us about the true nature of your sexuality?
I saw it. I just didn't give a flying fuck.

Quote:how do you walk around with breasts?

same difference
No, breasts are much more attractive.

- Maynard - 03-25-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:How do you guys walk around with them things? :p
WEll, you can walk around holding mine and tell me how it is ok?

- Sluggo - 03-25-2002

Maynard Wrote:You fucking retard. Go back and read the other thread. I AM at work now.
HAHA! Maynard is yelling at somone for not reading!!!

- Galt - 03-25-2002

No, the thought of masturbating while standing next to a stranger at public urinal has never crossed my mind.

Do you listen to George Michael records?

- Sluggo - 03-25-2002

I have photos of him sucking the custard out of a krispy kreme dounut in a porta-potty at an Nsync concert.

- Maynard - 03-25-2002

Galt Wrote:Do you listen to George Michael records?
Only the two that Sluggo lent me.

- Hey Ladi - 03-25-2002

Sluggo Wrote:I have photos of him sucking the custard out of a krispy kreme dounut in a porta-potty at an Nsync concert.
Yes, but admitting that makes you sound way gayer for holding on to them!

- Maynard - 03-25-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:
Sluggo Wrote:I have photos of him sucking the custard out of a krispy kreme dounut in a porta-potty at an Nsync concert.
Yes, but admitting that makes you sound way gayer for holding on to them!
:roflmao:

Ladi would know too, I sent her the pics of you and moron sucking each other off on the treadmill.

- Hey Ladi - 03-25-2002

Maynard Wrote:Ladi would know too, I sent her the pics of you and moron sucking each other off on the treadmill.
But you might not have wanted to mention the giant framed shot hanging at the foot of your bed.

- Sloatsburgh - 03-25-2002

ha ha. pissed you off.

If you are at work, then why isn't you AIM up?

and I can't follow your life if you don't organize you updates....

You picked on us because we were at work and you weren't, but then you never told us about lunch, so I'm assuming there were no more events....