CDIH
The sephiroth post - ...i would like to add something - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The sephiroth post - ...i would like to add something (/showthread.php?tid=913)

Pages: 1 2

- Ahlexus - 03-25-2002

Regarding: Because you can still LINK said pictures. That way, a person not wishing to view Gross content that could get them fired can still view the site without fear of reprecussions, and you still get your point across by LINKING to it, instead of POSTING it. Each member can then decide to click a Link if they so choose.

I clicked on that link when it was posted in another thread. Had I been at work, the gross image would have been viewable by anyone near me. There was no warning as to what it was.

While linking to gross images is definitely a step in the right direction... can we request that some sort of disclaimer be included? Like, don't click on this if your kids are near you.. or your boss?

- Maynard - 03-25-2002

Ahlexus Wrote:Regarding: Because you can still LINK said pictures. That way, a person not wishing to view Gross content that could get them fired can still view the site without fear of reprecussions, and you still get your point across by LINKING to it, instead of POSTING it. Each member can then decide to click a Link if they so choose.

I clicked on that link when it was posted in another thread. Had I been at work, the gross image would have been viewable by anyone near me. There was no warning as to what it was.

While linking to gross images is definitely a step in the right direction... can we request that some sort of disclaimer be included? Like, don't click on this if your kids are near you.. or your boss?
No you lose. :fuckoff:

:p

- Galt - 03-25-2002

Here's a disclaimer.

1. Don't click any links.
2. Get popup killer software
3. Sucker.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-25-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Ahlexus Wrote:Regarding: Because you can still LINK said pictures. That way, a person not wishing to view Gross content that could get them fired can still view the site without fear of reprecussions, and you still get your point across by LINKING to it, instead of POSTING it. Each member can then decide to click a Link if they so choose.

No you lose. :fuckoff:

:p
I am going on record saying

THAT IS MAYNARDS BEST POST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahlexus...rest assure any link i post will not be gross or disturbing in any way.

And i definately wont sneak unlinked pics through at all either.

- Hey Ladi - 03-25-2002

JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:Ahlexus...rest assure any link i post will not be gross or disturbing in any way.

Quitter!

Hey Ladi Wrote:
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:Ahlexus...rest assure any link i post will not be gross or disturbing in any way.

Quitter!
Im just trying to let her know she can trust me.

Im a good guy.

I post nothing disgusting.

- Galt - 03-25-2002

Ahlexus, don't click here

- Keyser Soze - 03-25-2002

I go so far as to read the board with Opera with images turned off and only use IE if I want to post.

- Maynard - 03-25-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:I go so far as to read the board with Opera with images turned off and only use IE if I want to post.
Well that's because you're a paranoid anal fuck.

Oh BTW, QUICK, jump on it, Claire just logged in. Rolleyes

- Ahlexus - 03-25-2002

JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:
Hey Ladi Wrote:

Quitter!
Im just trying to let her know she can trust me.

Im a good guy.

I post nothing disgusting.
Thanks Jimmy. If you were here, I'd wow ya. :thumbs-up:

- Hey Ladi - 03-25-2002

Ahlexus Wrote:Thanks Jimmy. If you were here, I'd wow ya. :thumbs-up:
Ahhh Grasshoppa, you have much to learn....

Anytime Ahlexus...i dont like those nasty people of the board who post disgusting pics..

ill dig up a really cute one for ya.

if you like then ill accept the wow.

sound fair?

- Ahlexus - 03-25-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:
Ladi, you've always been cool with me. [Image: thumbs_up.gif]

And Jimmy... sounds like a set up to me darlin [Image: 34.gif]

Edited By Ahlexus on Mar. 25 2002 at 4:21

- Galt - 03-25-2002

is this AOL chat a bannable offense?

- Ahlexus - 03-25-2002

Galt Wrote:is this AOL chat a bannable offense?
What is your problem?

- Galt - 03-25-2002

Ahlexus Wrote:
Galt Wrote:is this AOL chat a bannable offense?
What is your problem?
Cancer and baldness run in my family

- Hey Ladi - 03-25-2002

Quote:And Jimmy... sounds like a set up to me darlin

But he wouldn't get a WOW then.

- Paper Boy - 03-25-2002

Going bald sucks. Start the rogain now.

Ahlexus Wrote:
Hey Ladi Wrote:
Ladi, you've always been cool with me. [Image: thumbs_up.gif]
And Jimmy... sounds like a set up to me darlin [Image: 34.gif]
Sounds like someone ratted me out.

But I wouldnt break any rules Smile