CDIH
OOO OOO - Monty Python musical!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: OOO OOO - Monty Python musical!! (/showthread.php?tid=9147)

Pages: 1 2

- The Jays - 07-09-2004

Quote:Former Frasier star David Hyde Pierce and Rocky Horror Picture Show actor Tim Curry have been named among the cast of Eric Idle's new Monty Python musical. The acting pair and funnyman Hank Azaria will take the leads in the Broadway-bound production of Spamalot. The King Arthur legend spoof, which became cult Monty Python film Monty Python & The Holy Grail, will be directed by Oscar winner Mike Nichols. Pierce, who played Frasier's brother Niles Crane in the hit sitcom, will play Sir Robin and Curry will play King Arthur. Azaria will take on the role of Sir Lancelot. The show is set to debut in Chicago, Illinois, in December, before beginning a Broadway run in February.

- Danked - 07-09-2004

Sweet!

- The Jays - 07-09-2004

We want.............. a SHRUBBERY!!!

- Black Lazerus - 07-09-2004

the lumberjack song live will rock.

- drusilla - 07-09-2004

i'm so there

- Keyser Soze - 07-09-2004

monty python is not funny.

- Black Lazerus - 07-09-2004

neither are you but you still try don't you?

- Sweet Angel - 07-09-2004

I fart in your general direction...

- Galt - 07-09-2004

Monty Python is somewhat funny, but losers who quote the movies ad nauseum are the same ones who love Star Wars and Dungeons and Dragons (I know because that's my oldest brother)

- Sweet Angel - 07-09-2004

I don't quote the movies...I just think that line is funny.
Also, I hated Star Wars and I've never played (or even known anyone who has played) Dungeons & Dragons.

- Galt - 07-09-2004

Oh, I wrote that without even reading your response. It wasn't direct at you at all. Coincidentally, it is now.

- Arpikarhu - 07-09-2004

i got an offer to work this show. still thinking about it

- Galt - 07-09-2004

...and your wife is Morgan Fairchild. That's the ticket!

- Arpikarhu - 07-09-2004

yes, cause it so far fetched what with me working in the business and frequently at the shubert theater. you are clueless.

- Galt - 07-09-2004

you are just trying to impress your father.

- Arpikarhu - 07-09-2004

please explain how my working a different show would impress my father.

- Galt - 07-09-2004

YOU know....

- diceisgod - 07-09-2004

I was never a big fan of monty python but some stuff was funny. A Fish Called Wanda featuring a couple of the same MP people was hysterical though.

- Galt - 07-09-2004

Meaning of Life and Life of Brian were decent, but the movies just get waaaaay to overquoted.

I know I saw Fish Called Wanda, but the only thing I remember is that dude's stuttering problem.

- Keyser Soze - 07-09-2004

spinal tap is funny, monty python is not funny.