CDIH
best basketball team ever!! - team usa 2004 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: best basketball team ever!! - team usa 2004 (/showthread.php?tid=9222)

Pages: 1 2

- HollywoodJewMoses - 08-03-2004

USA Stunned In Tune-up</div>Sure, it was just an exhibition. But come on! A 17-point loss to Italy? Team USA men's hoops team were humbled by the Italians, 95-78 in a tune-up for Athens. It's the American's worst loss since NBA players became national team fixtures.

it was depressing to watch. they got raped.

- Keyser Soze - 08-03-2004

iverson, melo, and james didnt show up to the team meeting yesterday. way to get on the same page!

- HollywoodJewMoses - 08-03-2004

that was almost a week ago.

and they were benched for the game against puerto rico.

- Keyser Soze - 08-03-2004

my bad, i heard that on the PTI i tivo'ed.

- HedCold - 08-03-2004

viva italia!

- HollywoodJewMoses - 08-04-2004

and you didnt even get the players right, it was bron bron, iverson and amare stoudemire

- Goatweed - 08-04-2004

gotta love that Tivo!

- Bloody Anus - 08-04-2004

It's like watching streetball .. just a bunch of niggers and a random white guy (in this case Duncan) more concerned about making highlights than about playing defense and making free throws.

- Keyser Soze - 08-04-2004

i need my own personal stat boy.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 08-04-2004

Quote:It's like watching streetball .. just a bunch of niggers and a random white guy (in this case Duncan) more concerned about making highlights than about playing defense and making free throws.

it actually wasnt like that at all.

and iverson just hit a buzzer beater to beat germany.

- Bloody Anus - 08-10-2004

Well, they're still a bunch of niggers.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 08-15-2004

great game today!

- GonzoStyle - 08-16-2004

Carlos Arroyo is the second coming.

- Sir O - 08-16-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:Carlos Arroyo is the second coming.
Didn't take long for nba.com to go into hype mode:

[Image: arroyo_pr_800.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- HollywoodJewMoses - 08-16-2004

that looks like something that would have been on someones geocities or tripod fansite back in 1998.

- HedCold - 08-16-2004

anyone else think that the rims are making a huge difference? look at all the layups and free throws the us team was missing. in the nba they can just get the ball up on the rim, it'll roll around a little bit and go in. now the rims are tighter so the ball is bouncing off

- Galt - 08-16-2004

yeah, that's the reason.

- HedCold - 08-16-2004

its not the only reason, theres a bunch of stuff they get away with in the nba that they aren't getting away with now. plus the obvious reasons like they can't shoot at all

- HollywoodJewMoses - 08-21-2004

a fine FINE FINE basketball team.

- The Sleeper - 08-21-2004

see white people shoot like this...WHOOSH, while black people shoot like this...CLANK