CDIH
I couldnt help but chuckle - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I couldnt help but chuckle (/showthread.php?tid=925)

Pages: 1 2

- NaughtyAngel - 03-26-2002

has there ever been a time where you saw something that you really shouldnt find funny, but you cant help but laugh

and if you say no i know youre fucking lying.

i cant think of all the times, but here are a few recent:

there is a free blood pressure tester in the school library, ive never seen anyone actually use it until today, this woman mustve been 90 years old, all i could think is "theres no fucking way her heart is even pumping anymore" i stood there and just laughed at her

last week i was at a friends house, we were flipping through the channels and came across the funniest fucking thing ive ever seen in my life. the paralympics, it was the cripples of USA vs the cripples of some other country. they either had one leg or they were paralized. they were sitting on lil scooters going across the ice. it was great

im going to the muter museum this weekend, i cant wait

- Sephiroth - 03-26-2002

"Shindler's List" was a hoot!

A Hoot!!

- Danked - 03-26-2002

There was this girl on the other board named WNEWs Girl. Well, one day she was in the WOW forum and... uh...

Oh... nevermind.

- Ken'sPen - 03-26-2002

Danked, was she the really odd looking girl that even Barch couldn't pony up a "Wins" for???

- Sloatsburgh - 03-26-2002

One day in December, I was really drunk at a bar and there was this sad girl holding the wall up. She looked really pathetic so I went up and talked to her. Her voice was absolute murder and I walked away thinking: now this girl would definitely kill herself, but she doesn't have the drive or discipline. Her existance must be tragic. She is probably just going to get herself knocked up. I walked away laughing inside.

- NaughtyAngel - 03-26-2002

Sloatsburgh Wrote:One day in December, I was really drunk at a bar and there was this sad girl holding the wall up. She looked really pathetic so I went up and talked to her. Her voice was absolute murder and I walked away thinking: now this girl would definitely kill herself, but she doesn't have the drive or discipline. Her existance must be tragic. She is probably just going to get herself knocked up. I walked away laughing inside.
see if i ever talk to you again

- Galt - 03-26-2002

I was at the supermarket, and I saw a guy with MD, or ALS or something that had his body all twisted and useless.

He was in a wheelchair and he was controlling the movement with a little blow stick in his mouth, like quadrapalegics do.

He had bumped into one of those displays at the end of the aisle and was tangled up in it. If he moved back the entire display and everything in it would have fallen over. He kept moving back and forth trying to get untangled from the cheddar cheese Golfish to no avail

I was standing in the aisle just staring at him, in awe that no one was helping him, and wondering how the fuck he even got the store. I mean someone had to bring him there, right? Where the hell had they been for the five minutes I was watching him struggle? Or did he just roll down the highway to the Star Market?

It was when that visual reached me, that I burst into laughter that I tried to contain, but was unable to. I had to just leave my shit in that asile and walk around for a few minutes.

- Sloatsburgh - 03-26-2002

NaughtyAngel Wrote:
Sloatsburgh Wrote:One day in December, I was really drunk at a bar and there was this sad girl holding the wall up. She looked really pathetic so I went up and talked to her. Her voice was absolute murder and I walked away thinking: now this girl would definitely kill herself, but she doesn't have the drive or discipline. Her existance must be tragic. She is probably just going to get herself knocked up. I walked away laughing inside.
see if i ever talk to you again
You set them up.... I'll knock 'em down

[Image: spike.gif]

Edited By Sloatsburgh on Mar. 26 2002 at 11:28

- Grumpy - 03-26-2002

There was this girl that always hid what her body looked liked under baggy clothes. One day, she got brave and took a picture of herself topless with a webcam and posted on the internet.

It was pure comedic genius. I laughed my ass off looking at her fried eggs with burnt yolk boobs. No wonder she kept them hidden so long. :bouncer:

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-26-2002

I hate when funny shit happens and you cant help but laugh. Like when an aspiring athlete gets into a car accident and gets paralized for life. or a couple that has tried to have a baby and finally after 5 years of trying the bitch gets pregnant then has a miscariage 8 months in.

LMAO

funny funny funny

- Sluggo - 03-26-2002

Everytime this guy "Snuka" posts something...
I know it's will be some horribly, terribly digusting or perverted statement...
I know I shouldn't even read it, but, I do.
And then the feeling starts to slowly build...
It gets to the point of no possibilty of containment, and then...

Rolleyes :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

- Galt - 03-26-2002

JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:I hate when funny shit happens and you cant help but laugh. Like when an aspiring athlete gets into a car accident and gets paralized for life. or a couple that has tried to have a baby and finally after 5 years of trying the bitch gets pregnant then has a miscariage 8 months in.

LMAO

funny funny funny
Wouldn't that be more ironic than anything else?

- Sluggo - 03-26-2002

to most...Yes...
To Snuka...NO!

- Lord Magus - 03-26-2002

Though I haven't had an actual convulsive seizure in over 10 years... any time I DID drop to the floor and start twitching (that I was concious of) I would at some point sit there and think.. "Jeez I must look soo frikking funny doing this, like a retard on coke"
Nowadays I'ld probably just think "Jeez I must look just like Grumpy's mom doing this"
Grumpy's mom= Always funny

Oh.. BTW.. have I ever mentioned I'm epileptic? Well.. now you know, and knowing is half the battle!! :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Sluggo - 03-26-2002

Oh shit...
Now Maynard is gonna come and post something about himself...
It has to be about him, you know.

:amf:

- Galt - 03-26-2002

Lord Magus Wrote:Oh.. BTW.. have I ever mentioned I'm epileptic? Well.. now you know, and knowing is half the battle!! :bouncer: :bouncer:
You know what's good for that? Japanimation

- Hybrid - 03-26-2002

when people fall, and you know you should help, but you just burst out laughing. the worst(best) is when you are talking to the person from far away, and they start walking towards you and bust their ass. classic shit.

- fbd - 03-26-2002

a week or two ago, me and my brother where in the grocery store, and walked by this guy with tourettes.we then went back up that isle 3 times, laughing hysterically

Edited By fbdlingfrg on Mar. 26 2002 at 9:04

- Kingpin - 03-27-2002

Watching somebody trip or fall, just cracks my ass up.

- Sluggo - 03-27-2002

This always makes me smile...

[Image: 1013326792739_p_on_maynard.gif]