CDIH
Evaluate This Fantasy Football Trade - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Evaluate This Fantasy Football Trade (/showthread.php?tid=9339)

Pages: 1 2

- Keyser Soze - 09-08-2004

I have been offered TO and Tiki for Toomer and Dillon.

Tiki is a downgrade if Dillon plays to previous form, TO is a huge upgrade over Toomer.

- diceisgod - 09-08-2004

In a heartbeat. Dillon is a cancer. Tiki sucks but he's got heart. Toomer fucked me last year. He don't put up numbers. TO is gonna be a fucking.....i'm not gonna say it and jinx myself.

- Danked - 09-08-2004

I used to trade my ham and cheese sandwiches for yogurt everyday in third grade.

I fucking hated ham when I was a kid! Goddamn you, mom.

donkey kong sucks

- Rooner - 09-08-2004

Who are you other backs?

barlow, tatum bell, steven jackson, amos zereoue

- Rooner - 09-08-2004

Id do it.

- Galt - 09-08-2004

Lamar Gordon just got traded to Miami.

Galt, would you do this trade. Steven Jackson won the #2 job in St.Louis already, so Gordon was odd man out. Gordon gets a huge boost in value since none of the players competing for the starting RB job in Miami stood out in preseason.

- Galt - 09-08-2004

I think Dillon is a monster this year. Before last year he was a perennial 1300 yard guy, but didn't score many TDs.

The Pats have no goalline back, and no hulking receiver who's going to get all the TDs in the red zone.

I see no reason why Dillon can't score 10-15 TDs this year. Whereas Tiki isn't going to score any. Owens should do well, but he won't put up comparable numbers to Dillon.

I don't see how that trade has anything to do with Gordon, and so I'm confused what you are asking.

You're right it has nothing to do with Gordon. I was just throwing my two cents in on his move to Miami.

I had reservations about the trade for the same reasons you mentioned. It comes down to how confident you are in Dillon. I had Dillion last year and might be gun shy cause of the injury and his lack of production, Rudi, etc...

I hope you're right about Dillon, I think both players are going to have outstanding years in new uniforms.

Would you trade Barlow for TO? I would have a real dilemma at RB if I did that.

- Rooner - 09-08-2004

I had dillon last year as well, and I just dont think hes going to produce like he used to. Hes faltered the last 3 years. I think hes going to look just like he did in Cinci. And NE has 3 very good TEs that they can use in goal line situations. Thats not to say Dillon isnt going to get his looks, I just dont think he can punch it in like he used to. NE has so much talent and spreads the ball around so much, I dont see ANYONE being the focal point of the offense. Its not like they are suddenly going to become a run first team.

- Galt - 09-08-2004

Look at Antowain Smith's 2001 year and tell me that Dillon shouldn't surpass that this year.

- Rooner - 09-08-2004

Dillon will have a similar year to last year.

- HedCold - 09-08-2004

he'll have more then 138 carries

- diceisgod - 09-09-2004

Cancer

- HedCold - 09-09-2004

but owens is such a great guy...

- Rooner - 09-09-2004

ZING!

- Keyser Soze - 09-16-2004

I have been offered Coles for Toomer and Lamar Gordon. Would you do it?