CDIH
Spaceballs II- The Search for More Money!!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Spaceballs II- The Search for More Money!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=9428)

Pages: 1 2

- The Jays - 10-01-2004

Quote:A day after announcing plans to film the movie version of his Broadway musical The Producers in New York, Mel Brooks is being quoted as saying that he is currently working on the script for a sequel to his 1987 Star Wars spoof Spaceballs that he would like to rush into production. Asked by Playbill magazine when the film is likely to hit the screen, Brooks replied: "Best case scenario: a week before the new Star Wars opens. Worst Case Scenario: a year after the new Star Wars opens." The new Star Wars movie, Revenge of the Sith, is due to open on May 19, 2005. Brooks also indicated that he will appear in the sequel (although, he said, he won't have a role in The Producers). "It wouldn't feel right to have anyone else play Yoghurt, and the first one was the best experience I've had making a movie since Blazing Saddles," he said.

- GonzoStyle - 10-01-2004

spaceballs was a classic, ofcourse I bet goatweed has a problem with it since he has no appreciation for fine comedy.

- The Jays - 10-01-2004

Rick Moranis' best role ever.

- Goatweed - 10-01-2004

not at all, in fact I've been trying to score this on DVD but Im waiting for the SE (which I think is either out or almost out).

Mel Brooks is one of my heroes!

I have the dvd, I dont think the SE is out though.

- The Jays - 10-01-2004

Well, maybe not his best role ever; I always loved him in Little Shop of Horrors.

I can't stand bill paxton or the chick who plays the princess though, highly annoying.

John Candy & Moranis at their finest though.

- Goatweed - 10-01-2004

then I shall wait for the SE.

I read somewhere that all his films were getting the SE treatment, Blazing Saddles just got released too.

- Danked - 10-01-2004

It'll be nice to see Michael Winslow working again.

- The Jays - 10-01-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:I can't stand bill paxton or the chick who plays the princess though, highly annoying.

John Candy & Moranis at their finest though.
I get Bill Pullman and Bill Paxton confused all the time too. :loveya:

who the fuck is bill paxton then!!

- The Jays - 10-01-2004

Apollo 13, Titanic, A Simple Plan

- Goatweed - 10-01-2004

[Image: Paxton.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

oh yeah, thanks.

ok then, yeah bill pullman fuckin sucked as did the cunt who played the princess.

I wont even get into joan rivers annoying fuckin drawl.

But it was such a great movie overall it makes up for their disgusting fuckin presences.

I just skip their scenes, the dark helmet scene with the dolls is one of cinemas most finest moments.

- Danked - 10-01-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:who the fuck is bill paxton then!!
Chet!

[Image: weirdscience4.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

Danked Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:who the fuck is bill paxton then!!
Chet!

[Image: weirdscience4.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
yeah he sucks too, weird science was his high point.

I was praying for him to freeze to death in apollo 13.

- The Jays - 10-01-2004

You can't forget his great performance in True Lies, though. He pees his pants!!

The Jays Wrote:You can't forget his great performance in True Lies, though. He pees his pants!!
Touche, I am proven wrong.

- The Jays - 10-01-2004

He plays the role of the sleazy car salesman to a T.

Ok question, undoutably rick moranis is fuckin hard at the thought of doing this.

John Candy is dead though, so what happens there. I hope they replace Bill Pullman then too and the fuckin princess cunt. Or better yet just focus on the empire and dark helmet for the entire movie.

Or just make it a pre-quel like the "new" star wars films.