CDIH
Gonzo is a fucking idiot... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gonzo is a fucking idiot... (/showthread.php?tid=9488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Jack - 10-13-2004

Yeah... I said it.

- crx girl - 10-13-2004

do we need to up your meds?

- Goatweed - 10-13-2004

what did he do now? StarChild 2?

- Jack - 10-13-2004

Gonzo is a bastard.

He can lick the sweat out of my asscrack.

- crx girl - 10-13-2004

lovely

- GonzoStyle - 10-13-2004

Feelin froggy motherfucker?

- Goatweed - 10-13-2004

Jack scares me.

He musta had a couple fifths of a shot and got all manly for a second.

- Jack - 10-13-2004

I fucking hate you.

You are a rotten piece of shit.

That's great, now go post a lonely thread if you can see the keyboard past your pathetic fuckin tears.

- Goatweed - 10-14-2004

I just don't feel the hatred from Jack - I think he's pullin' your leg.

- Jack - 10-14-2004

What the fuck?

It had to go this far didn't it? You just had to get rid of me over this petty bullshit didn't you?

Asshole.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-14-2004

Quote:Group: Members
When did this happen?

- Mad - 10-14-2004

Ha Ha.

- The Sleeper - 10-14-2004

I don't know what happened but I hope it's not a gag

- HedCold - 10-14-2004

:lol:

- GonzoStyle - 10-14-2004

I thought you were a fuckin man but I guess I was wrong, we spoke about this in private but now you gotta go and make this a big public spectacle to get some sympathy on your side. Well fuckin sorry buddy, you ain't gonna guilt me into anything, I never liked you and only pretended to like you cause you could code and cause you were already here anyway once sean left after his hissy fit.

Well "jack" lemme let you in on a little secret, no one likes you not me, not anyone here and sean never even liked you he just used you the same way I had. You and me came to an understanding or atleast so I thought, you were gonna move on to whatever waste of a url site you had created and we were gonna part ways as human beings but nooooo you just had to go ahead and make a stink over it, well you're lucky I dont believe in banning or deleting but keep on pushing my fuckin buttons pal and i'll make an exception for you, fuckin waste of flesh that you are, don't fuckin test me bitch, don't!!!

either be a man or be the bitch I know you are tuck tail and fuck off.

- Jack - 10-14-2004

Yeah.. I had already figured I was being used here. Sean proved that a while ago when he pulled some bullshit and just stopped talking to me one day when I had something I had to do and couldn't help him with his new project.

Thing is, I thought you were different. We would talk about bullshit things. We even talked on the phone a couple of times. You even said you could help me with getting a better rate on my mortgage.

Now I know the truth. You saw me as a prospect. Someone who could help you get things done that you wanted, but when it came time for me to ask for something in return, something I have NEVER done in my tenure here, you balked.

You can have your fucking site and good luck finding someone who knows what the fuck they are doing.

I ain't gonna be a bitch like a couple of other people have been in the past and leave though. You can bet your ass that I will still post. If nothing else, other than to be an asshole to you as I now realize you have been to me.

- The Sleeper - 10-14-2004

WOW

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-14-2004

Quote:You even said you could help me with getting a better rate on my mortgage.
So is this a gag then? Cause this line made me laugh. Reminds me of those Geico commercials.