CDIH
What kind of glue do I need to...... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What kind of glue do I need to...... (/showthread.php?tid=95)

- Maynard - 01-16-2002

Ever wonder what kind of glue you need to glue different materials together?

No, me neither, but just in case you ever do wonder....
Wow, that's sticky!

- Wormface - 01-16-2002

well what you gotta do is, get a paper bag and.. oh, sorry, nevemrind.

- Kingpin - 01-16-2002

Dude, get a life or go back to oa.com, you are getting sadder then IkeaBoy
:punch: :punch:

- av8er - 01-16-2002

Kingpin Wrote:Dude, get a life or go back to oa.com, you are getting sadder then IkeaBoy
I didn't think that was possible...

- Maynard - 01-16-2002

Kingpin Wrote:Dude, get a life or go back to oa.com, you are getting sadder then IkeaBoy
IkeaBoy??

Kingpin....you are now #1 on my shitlist mother fucker. How dare you compare me to that recluse, non gettin laid mother fucker.

DIE DIE DIE FAGGIT!
:oh yeah:

- av8er - 01-16-2002

I didn't think that was possible

- Keyser Soze - 01-16-2002

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you.

- Kingpin - 01-16-2002

Quote:DIE DIE DIE FAGGIT

Me gay, uhh nope, I don't spend all day at my computer, and get no ass. Oh wait you get ass all right, MAN ASS. :roltflmao: :roltflmao: :roltflmao: :roltflmao:

- fbd - 01-16-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:Dude, get a life or go back to oa.com, you are getting sadder then IkeaBoy
IkeaBoy??

Kingpin....you are now #1 on my shitlist mother fucker. How dare you compare me to that recluse, non gettin laid mother fucker.

DIE DIE DIE FAGGIT!
:oh yeah:
he isnt a recluse.wasnt he at bar 9 last night?

- Maynard - 01-16-2002

Quote:he isnt a recluse.wasnt he at bar 9 last night?
Yeah, but he just sat by himself all night watching the TV.

- Kingpin - 01-16-2002

Yea, in a corner spanking it. Yea right, I don't sleep alone, if I don't have my wife next to me, i usually tell Grumpy's Mom to get off the floor and keep me warm, she doeas have all that body hair. Confusedatan:

Kingpin Wrote:Yea, in a corner spanking it. Yea right, I don't sleep alone, if I don't have my wife next to me, i usually tell Grumpy's Mom to get off the floor and keep me warm, she doeas have all that body hair. Confusedatan:
You can tell Grumpy's mom to get back on the floor, I just sent your wife home.

- Maynard - 01-16-2002

Kingpin Wrote:Yea, in a corner spanking it. Yea right, I don't sleep alone, if I don't have my wife next to me, i usually tell Grumpy's Mom to get off the floor and keep me warm, she doeas have all that body hair. Confusedatan:
I must have totally missed something here. Are you sure this isn't supposed to be in the "How do you fall asleep" thread?

- Kingpin - 01-16-2002

Quote:You can tell Grumpy's mom to get back on the floor, I just sent your wife home.

My wife wouldn't go near a useless piece of shit like yourself.

Why she stays with me I'll never know.

- Grumpy - 01-16-2002

Kingpin Wrote:
Quote:You can tell Grumpy's mom to get back on the floor, I just sent your wife home.

the neighbors. they come over and visit on thursdays when you're at work. if she left, they'd be lost.

- Sean Cold - 01-16-2002

Quote:if I don't have my wife next to me

I am stumped on this one. Help me out guys. Is this the same "wife" he met in the Niagra Falls area or what?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

this soooo seems like AM Hall trying to deny his virginity to me.

Kingpin Wrote:

I almost forgot, that bitch left with my wallet. Could you send it over? Its the one that says "Bad Motherfucker" on it.

- Maynard - 01-16-2002

[Image: fs.hall.anthony.michael.jpg]