CDIH
Parker Posey - Annoying Cunt - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Parker Posey - Annoying Cunt (/showthread.php?tid=9501)

Pages: 1 2

- The Jays - 10-16-2004

I hate her. I enjoyed one performance by her; everything else after makes me want to kill her by method of forcing her stomach to explode from food. I was attempting to watch "Best in Show", and then she shows up in some pet store and proceeds to suck and be an annoying cunt. I hate her.

- drusilla - 10-16-2004

you are not alone. she completely ruined josie & the pussycats for me.

Edited By drusilla on 1097897610

- The Jays - 10-16-2004

Well, I'm not really heartbroken about any performance in Josie & the Pussycats

- Hawt Baux - 10-16-2004

The only role i ever saw her play well was the bitch Darla in Dazed & Confused.

- drusilla - 10-16-2004

cause she was reaching far in that role

- The Jays - 10-16-2004

The only reason I liked her role in that movie was because I thought her ass looked good in those jeans.

- Hawt Baux - 10-16-2004

drusilla Wrote:cause she was reaching far in that role
exactamundo!

- The Jays - 10-16-2004

just the name, Parker Posey. Her name just alludes to the fact that she's a cunt.

- crx girl - 10-16-2004

i always kinda liked her, but then i'm all old and shit

- Galt - 10-16-2004

She was BRILLIANT in Best in show! Now, any actress probably could have been just as good, but still that character was amazing. She's never done anything else for me. The only movie remember her in is Dazed.

That's a lie. I wasn't going to admit it, but she was in You've Got Mail. I saw the movie. I remember her in it. I'm sorry.

- crx girl - 10-16-2004

daytrippers was good, i think that's what it was called anyway

- drusilla - 10-16-2004

that might be the only thing i didn't mind her in.

- Black Lazerus - 10-16-2004

is this the same bitch that was in the new Frankenstein movie on usa/sci fi?
If so she does indeed suck

- Hawt Baux - 10-16-2004

yeah that was her, what a pice of shit that was too.

- Keyser Soze - 10-16-2004

she was hysterical in best of show. shes supposed to be an annoying bitch.

- Hoon - 10-16-2004

The Jays Wrote:I hate her. I enjoyed one performance by her; everything else after makes me want to kill her by method of forcing her stomach to explode from food. I was attempting to watch "Best in Show", and then she shows up in some pet store and proceeds to suck and be an annoying cunt. I hate her.
You only hate her because you know you wouldn't have a chance of fucking her if you had a bag of money and the secret to eternal youth.

- Galt - 10-16-2004

you know you can probably set up an alternate username on the Doors board, and they'd be none the wiser.

- Keyser Soze - 10-16-2004

or use a proxy.

- Hoon - 10-16-2004

My IP is banned.
And I don't know what a proxy is.

- Galt - 10-16-2004

well then maybe you should just take a break from posting altogether and think about what you've done.