CDIH
So, let me ask a question... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: So, let me ask a question... (/showthread.php?tid=9857)

Pages: 1 2 3

- The Jays - 01-06-2005

What exactly are the other seven sections?

- Kid Afrika - 01-06-2005

You can't possibly be that stupid. Can you?

- lush - 01-06-2005

Explain black boy

Sure thing, cunt...

Section 8
This program gives rental assistance for low- and very low-income households by providing direct payments of rent through public housing authorities to landlords. The payments cover the difference between 30 percent of a family's adjusted gross income and the HUD approved or fair market rent for the geographic area where the housing is located.

- Arpikarhu - 01-06-2005

i have been waiting for this day for a long long time.

- lush - 01-06-2005

Kid Afrika Wrote:Sure thing, cunt...

Section 8
This program gives rental assistance for low- and very low-income households by providing direct payments of rent through public housing authorities to landlords. The payments cover the difference between 30 percent of a family's adjusted gross income and the HUD approved or fair market rent for the geographic area where the housing is located.
If you actually read the questions, you would see I was not asking that. Living in New York all of my life, I know what lazy black people get away with.

So if you would enlighten us with the other 7 sections.

Section 7(k) of the FLSA authorizes a special overtime standard, currently 85.5 hours per pay period, for certain employees performing law enforcement duties. Employees subject to section 7(k) also have special rules on sleep and meal periods. [5 CFR 551.541] [HRO Part 2, Chapter 3, Hourly Compensation for Overtime Work]

- Gooch - 01-06-2005

lush Wrote:If you actually read the questions, you would see I was not asking that. Living in New York all of my life, I know what lazy black people get away with.
Yes...your snow pants.

oh..and your old car.

- lush - 01-06-2005

I don't even want to get in to that old situation

I have no clue what the other 7 sections are. I read the question as a facetious one and responded in kind.

- Galt - 01-06-2005

what is this a section of?

We don't do "facetious" here. Serious answers only.

- The Jays - 01-06-2005

Kid Afrika Wrote:You can't possibly be that stupid. Can you?
even you couldn't answer the fucking question. way to go.

- Buttmunch - 01-08-2005

Isn't Section 8 how Klinger tried to get out of the army in M*A*S*H?

- The Jays - 01-08-2005

he was trying to get out of the army? i just thought he was totally tired of being un-fabulous in those ugly green uniforms!

- drusilla - 01-10-2005

Gooch Wrote:
lush Wrote:If you actually read the questions, you would see I was not asking that. Living in New York all of my life, I know what lazy black people get away with.
Yes...your snow pants.

oh..and your old car.
if only that were true

- Keyser Soze - 01-10-2005

stop starting unnecessary drama Jays at the expense of someone else to make yourself appear better.

- The Jays - 01-11-2005

you are awful

- Keyser Soze - 01-11-2005

not as awful as you MR DRAMAPANTS!!!

- TheGMANN - 01-11-2005

Im torn in this battle of upstartness....

Half of me wants to help Keyser.....the other half of me wants to help Jays.

- Keyser Soze - 01-11-2005

dont pick sides, everyone should take a time out and come back later when cooler heads will prevail!