CDIH
Remember when the Knicks use to - hold their opponents to under 90 ppg? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Remember when the Knicks use to - hold their opponents to under 90 ppg? (/showthread.php?tid=9879)

Pages: 1 2

- The Jays - 01-08-2005

Isiah has done a better job than the piece of shit he replaced, but I'd truely become re-enamored if the Knicks could get some real defense happening again. I don't like teams that think a good offense is the best defense, especially when the offense sucks.

- fbd - 01-08-2005

but its a great offense, scoring under 70...

- The Sleeper - 01-08-2005

firing grunfield was the worst decision ever

- fbd - 01-08-2005

when did Carlos Valderrama join the cavs?

- Tequila - 02-18-2005

The Knicks used to offer a free pie from Domino's if they held an opponent under 75 points. That was about 5-8 years ago. I was at a game when they did it and got the pie. I was also at a game when it looked like they were going to keep the Bulls under 75pts. The Cavs had 63 pts with 1:42 left in the game the crowd started cheering "WE WANT PIZZA." Sure enough they fucked up and gave up 76pts, the crowd went nuts and started throwing shit on the court.

- HedCold - 02-18-2005

Quote:I was also at a game when it looked like they were going to keep the Bulls under 75pts. The Cavs had 63 pts with 1:42 left in the game the crowd started cheering "WE WANT PIZZA." Sure enough they fucked up and gave up 76pts, the crowd went nuts and started throwing shit on the court.
the cavs or the bulls?

- Tequila - 02-18-2005

Cavs. Was reading a story about Jordan just before I posted :laugh:

- Sir O - 02-18-2005

I got my free pizza once when they beat Miami something like 80-67. I swear the crowd was happier to get some free Domino's (aka the worst pizza in the world) than they were to see the Knicks win.

Those were the days, when the Knicks didn't make me want to murder everyone involved with my bare hands.

[Image: starks6oi.gif]
John Starks: THE DUNK

- The Jays - 02-18-2005

I loved John Starks.

- fbd - 02-19-2005

john starks is up there with mugsy bouges on my list of all time favorite not great players

- The Sleeper - 02-22-2005

I had that dunk poster framed. I also had his jersey. I idolized starks back in the day

- TheGMANN - 02-22-2005

Sir O is now my fav poster just for the John Starks dunk alone.

- TheGMANN - 02-26-2005

So how about those trades good ol GM Isaih Thomas did ?

- Arpikarhu - 02-26-2005

he has put the knicks back into a 3 year rebuild. the same one the knicks have been in for 5 years.

- The Sleeper - 02-26-2005

Quote:firing grunfield was the worst decision ever

- HedCold - 02-26-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:he has put the knicks back into a 3 year rebuild. the same one the knicks have been in for 5 years.
well, isiah has pretty much been taking on contracts that all expire when (or around when) allen houston's does, in 3 yrs.

- Sir O - 02-26-2005

Knicks contracts

I really don't care about these trades. I really need to find a new team to follow for the next few years...

- Keyser Soze - 02-26-2005

those new contracts take on more years and more money, they're asinine.

- HedCold - 02-26-2005

if they implement the age limit to 20 like some people think they might during the new CBA, the 2008 nba draft could be the first stacked draft where the college field gets replenished. so if the knicks can hold off on getting some long term salaries that go past then, get some draft picks and not trade them away, and have a good pick in 2008, they could be fun to watch then.

but cablevision/msg would never let that happen.

- TheGMANN - 02-26-2005

He added another 32 million to the pay roll....gotten rid of a decent center....but all for the price of getting 2 first round draft pics. If I were him Id tell Herb to scrap the season and see how high we can get in the draft.