CDIH
Fuckin cashiers - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Fuckin cashiers (/showthread.php?tid=9952)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- GonzoStyle - 01-16-2005

I fuckin hate whenver I go shopping and the cashier fuckin has to offer you some kind of program or card or some kind of sign up to suck out a a few more extra bucks from you. It's always some kind of membership card or offer for some free bullshit and you can never just say no and have it be over, they always persist that its so beneficial and make you feel like an asshole if you don't sign up.

I was at best buy today and the lines were ridiculous, it was like a 15 minute wait. Finally I get up and she tries to push some rewards bullshit on me and I say no thanks. Then she rings up my purchase and says "Would you like to donate to the red cross tsunami relief fund?"

Now usually whenever they do these charity things I will agree because usually they ask for a dollar or whatever, I just agree to pay the buck so as not to be hassled. So she asks me if i'd like to donate and I am waiting for her to ask for a buck or whatever... she's just staring at me. I said "yeah sure, how much is it?" She tells me that it's whatever I want to donate and bestbuy matches it dollar for dollar, I stand there for a second and say "forget it then cause I already donated directly to the red cross".

No shes staring at me and giving me that "you cheap motherfucker" look. I am now starting to feel like an asshole so I start acting like one, "No for nothing but I pay my taxes and my taxes go towards things like helping other countries and I already donated, so no thanks"

So she sucks her fuckin teeth at me and says "not even a single dollar? just one dollar?" On principle now I said no, "now you're just haggling me, in all truth and honesty I really couldn't give a damn about whats goin on over there, all these bleeding heart sympathy for them is not something I care to partake in. Plus I already said no and you're still asking me, if I wanted to donate I'd do it in my own name, not give the money to best buy and have them get the glory"

So she says "but you said you already did donate to the red cross"

So I fuckin ended up donated the dollar, fuckin cunt.

- Buttmunch - 01-16-2005

Did you fuck her?

- Arpikarhu - 01-16-2005

i love when gonzo posts the pathetic minutiae of his life. it makes me feel good about my life.

- Black Lazerus - 01-16-2005

you really have a problem with mouthy women cashiers huh?

- The Sleeper - 01-16-2005

ctrl f basically not found

Arpikarhu Wrote:i love when gonzo posts the pathetic minutiae of his life. it makes me feel good about my life.
I hope someone keys your car.

- Arpikarhu - 01-16-2005

Gonzo Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:i love when gonzo posts the pathetic minutiae of his life. it makes me feel good about my life.
I hope someone keys your car.
you FUCKING BASTARD!!!

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 01-16-2005

at least he didn't wish that all the bad things in life happen to you and no one else but you...

- crx girl - 01-16-2005

last week a guy came by when i was working and i was on like 15 hours and i'd been making good money. he was well spoken and said he'd been trying to get a job but then he got close and they smelled him and erealized he was homeless. so, i was making money, i'm like, take 20 bucks get your ass a shower and get a job. now i run in to him walking by and he's all wanting a hug and kiss and frankly you kinda stink go away, i'm an ass.

I kinda got most of it, he makes it on the interview and does well and must have a normal apperance... yet he stinks so they dont give him a job. You gave him 20 bucks to go get a shower, though I have no clue where one goes to just get a shower for 20 bucks. Now he comes by and wants to be friendly and say hi but he still stinks even though you gave him a 20 to get himself a shower.

- Arpikarhu - 01-16-2005

voted: best poster ever ^^^^^^^

- Keyser Soze - 01-16-2005

i think its time to retire crx girls jersey

- Goatweed - 01-17-2005

what were you buyin' at best buy?

- GonzoStyle - 01-17-2005

DVD's duh!!!

- Goatweed - 01-17-2005

which ones?!?!?!

- GonzoStyle - 01-17-2005

Oh, there really wasn't anything new there. I went there to get a documentary I have been looking for but they didn't have it, I picked up The Village, which was meh. He did a great job with Unbreakable, Sixth Sense and Signs was also a very good movie but this just did nothing for me. He definitly has his own style and a lot of people don't enjoy it, especially with signs but I understand it and like it. On the village though, he lost me, I got it and the last 15 mins or so was very well done but the payoff wasn't there and the movie itself was pretty stagnant and the acting was horrid, which with such a great cast was surprising.

- Arpikarhu - 01-17-2005

i cant wait for tomorrows thread where you tell us about your experience on the bus, or give us a running count on how many squares of toilet paper you use in a day.

- Black Lazerus - 01-17-2005

Quote:Signs was also a very good movie
you have fallen from grace with that line alone.

- TheGMANN - 01-17-2005

I hated Signs. Such a huge dissapointment.

- Black Lazerus - 01-17-2005

it's not like I didn't get the point of the movie either , I just thought it was a long way to say " don't give up on your dream and never lose faith". Plus i could have made a better alien with playdough.