CDIH
Hey Gonzo (re: jack johnson documentary) - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Hey Gonzo (re: jack johnson documentary) (/showthread.php?tid=9964)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- The Sleeper - 01-19-2005

american idol, what the fuck do you think

- GonzoStyle - 01-19-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:i know all about johnson, you turd. i was making a point about your love of bad fights.
You picked Mayorga, don't blame me for your lack of knowlege and don't give me the poor excuse that you thought the fight was going to be at 154.

- Galt - 01-19-2005

I thought we could make sweeping generalizations without basis of specific fact? And no, I didn't watch American Idol.

- Arpikarhu - 01-19-2005

Gonzo Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:i know all about johnson, you turd. i was making a point about your love of bad fights.
You picked Mayorga, don't blame me for your lack of knowlege and don't give me the poor excuse that you thought the fight was going to be at 154.
i did pick mayorga. that has nothing to do with the fact that you find good technical fights boring and rave about the thug fests.

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Gonzo Wrote:
i did pick mayorga. that has nothing to do with the fact that you find good technical fights boring and rave about the thug fests.
what technical fight did I say I find boring?

- Keyser Soze - 01-19-2005

Bery Sugar is on Mike and The Mad Dog discussing the movie right now.

- Rooner - 01-19-2005

Wait wait wait, Gonz, youre a boxing aficionado?

Rooner Wrote:Wait wait wait, Gonz, youre a boxing aficionado?
Bert Sugar!!!

- Rooner - 01-19-2005

Gonzo Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:Wait wait wait, Gonz, youre a boxing aficionado?
Bert Sugar!!!
Ive fallen for you all over again. Watching the Gatti fight on the 29th?

I watch fuckin telemundo fights, I never miss a boxing after dark or showtime event.

By the by, Bernard just signed to fight Howard Eastman next month.

- Rooner - 01-19-2005

Being a boxing lover, Im assuming you are as sad about the current state of the sport as I?

sorry it was a typo. i know who bert is. the old fuck who always wears the fedora.

Rooner Wrote:Being a boxing lover, Im assuming you are as sad about the current state of the sport as I?
Not as sad as I am when I used to do these detailed boxing threads about upcoming fights and get 2 replies.

- Rooner - 01-19-2005

Gonzo Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:Being a boxing lover, Im assuming you are as sad about the current state of the sport as I?
Not as sad as I am when I used to do these detailed boxing threads about upcoming fights and get 2 replies.
You make sure Im made aware of these in the future.

- Goatweed - 01-19-2005

boxing is a sport?

Goatweed Wrote:boxing is a sport?
It's the purest sport there is.

- Goatweed - 01-19-2005

that Don King seems like a pure fella.

the sweet science!!!!

Goatweed Wrote:that Don King seems like a pure fella.
When's the last time he boxed?

- Black Lazerus - 01-19-2005

when he commented manslaughter