CDIH
Hey Gonzo (re: jack johnson documentary) - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Hey Gonzo (re: jack johnson documentary) (/showthread.php?tid=9964)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Rooner - 01-20-2005

Easy way to settle this, Gonz, did you enjoy the Jones Jr-Ruiz fight?

- GonzoStyle - 01-20-2005

That wasn't pointing out when I said I found a technical fight boring.

- Arpikarhu - 01-20-2005

not only beaten but obtuse as well.

- GonzoStyle - 01-21-2005

Another big fight anounced for May

Felix Trinidad Vs. Winky Wright

Thats fuckin huge.

- Goatweed - 01-21-2005

I'll be tuning in.

- Black Lazerus - 01-21-2005

Gonzo Wrote:Another big fight anounced for May

Felix Trinidad Vs. Winky Wright

Thats fuckin huge.
winky is going to destroy him

- GonzoStyle - 01-21-2005

Winky is definitly a huge challange, I dunno about destroy though.

- GonzoStyle - 01-23-2005

Just watched the Mayweather fight on HBO, another amazing performance. I wanna hate the guy for his out of the ring bullshit and how he comes off as so fuckin cocky and arrogant but then he puts on a masterpiece like he did tonight and theres no way to deny his talent. He's definitly atleast #2 pound for pound only second to Hopkins and at 40 bernard ain't gonna be around much longer.

For anyone who missed it, it was a mismatch from the start, mayweather was too fast and his body work was marvelous. I usually hate showboating but he did something even I had to laugh at. In the middle of the fight around the 6th round commentator Jim Lampley asks Roy Jones who he likes in the Patriot Steeler match up and Mayweather as he is punching away at his opponent, leans over the ropes and says "The Patriots".

Following round as a joke Lampley says "hey floyd, eagles or falcons?" and again Mayweather as he is fighting this time almost toward the middle of the ring yells out "I love mike vick".

- Rooner - 01-24-2005

I usually hate the pretty boy fighters, but you gotta respect that skill.

- GonzoStyle - 01-24-2005

Who didn't see this one coming, Lennox Lewis is coming out of retirement to fight Vitaly Klitschko in November for the heavyweight championship. The money was too much for Lewis to refuse which is rumored at around 40 Million dollars. Lewis ofcourse said "I need money just like everyone else".... yeah its kinda tough to make ends meet with only a few hundred million.

- Rooner - 01-24-2005

Uh......nope.

- Black Lazerus - 01-24-2005

Gonzo Wrote:Just watched the Mayweather fight on HBO, another amazing performance. I wanna hate the guy for his out of the ring bullshit and how he comes off as so fuckin cocky and arrogant but then he puts on a masterpiece like he did tonight and theres no way to deny his talent. He's definitly atleast #2 pound for pound only second to Hopkins and at 40 bernard ain't gonna be around much longer.

For anyone who missed it, it was a mismatch from the start, mayweather was too fast and his body work was marvelous. I usually hate showboating but he did something even I had to laugh at. In the middle of the fight around the 6th round commentator Jim Lampley asks Roy Jones who he likes in the Patriot Steeler match up and Mayweather as he is punching away at his opponent, leans over the ropes and says "The Patriots".

Following round as a joke Lampley says "hey floyd, eagles or falcons?" and again Mayweather as he is fighting this time almost toward the middle of the ring yells out "I love mike vick".
when is the repeat of that fight?

- GonzoStyle - 01-25-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:
Gonzo Wrote:Just watched the Mayweather fight on HBO, another amazing performance. I wanna hate the guy for his out of the ring bullshit and how he comes off as so fuckin cocky and arrogant but then he puts on a masterpiece like he did tonight and theres no way to deny his talent. He's definitly atleast #2 pound for pound only second to Hopkins and at 40 bernard ain't gonna be around much longer.

when is the repeat of that fight?
Tomorrow the 25th at 11:00PM on HBO2.