YourMomsBox!
Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... (/showthread.php?tid=3474)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Keyser Soze - 07-01-2004

I call dibs on JJ's dad.

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Mrs. Moosen - 07-01-2004

As usual, I'm in. As for a preferred position, please refer to my status.

BTW, are we close to confirming a date for this thing? I would like to be scheduled off from work rather than calling in sick on a weekend... For some reason they frown on that.

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Crack Hitler - 07-01-2004

well i went out and bought a glove last night so i don't have to deal with switching hands again in order to throw. so i guess if there are any other lefty's out there try and get on the other team if ya need a glove

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Keyser Soze - 07-01-2004

pitchers and catchers report to my bedroom afterwards. OOGA!

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Black Lazerus - 07-01-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Mrs. Moosen
As usual, I'm in. As for a preferred position, please refer to my status.

BTW, are we close to confirming a date for this thing? I would like to be scheduled off from work rather than calling in sick on a weekend... For some reason they frown on that.

catcher it is..

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Mrs. Moosen - 07-01-2004

Quote:catcher it is..
Hmmmm, not sure if the knees can hack catching anymore... I guess I'm not THAT flexible in my old age. (But I still suck)

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Rooner - 07-01-2004

You can just bend over at the waist.

Quote:You can just bend over at the waist.
You don't want to see that. Trust me, it ain't pretty.

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - BITENY - 07-01-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Crack Hitler
well i went out and bought a glove last night so i don't have to deal with switching hands again in order to throw. so i guess if there are any other lefty's out there try and get on the other team if ya need a glove

Better start breaking that glove in now.....tie it up & soak it in water, beat it up- do whatever you can to make it flexible.

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Black Lazerus - 07-01-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Mrs. Moosen
Quote:catcher it is..
Hmmmm, not sure if the knees can hack catching anymore... I guess I'm not THAT flexible in my old age. (But I still suck)

Don't worry we will put a mattress behind first base. that should help you adjust.