YourMomsBox!
The 1st annual Camping Trip that's been squashed to shit. - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: The 1st annual Camping Trip that's been squashed to shit. (/showthread.php?tid=3013)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

The 1st annual Camping Trip that\'s been squashed to shit. - JJ - 04-11-2004

Quote:I can just picture the cases upon cases of beer that we will all purchase and bring together. The alcohol content alone makes me look forward to this little shin dig.

LOL like a the softball games 5 times over.

OK well im not much of a camper, I have a sleeping bag though, lol. But if the rate is good and someone could give me a lift, id definitley go.

plus since youre planning this so far in advance, it makes it easier to set other plans before it, such as work and other shit.

The 1st annual Camping Trip that\'s been squashed to shit. - Suzie - 04-12-2004

Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
who is bringing the pot?

Finally, someone thinks to invite me!
I am down for this. At that point I'll be a camping vet as I am goingfor the first time to Boneraroo in June.

PARTAY!!!

The 1st annual Camping Trip that\'s been squashed to shit. - RapeFantasizer - 04-12-2004

If we do the tent thing, do they have tents, or do we all need to run out and buy them?

The 1st annual Camping Trip that\'s been squashed to shit. - BITENY - 04-12-2004

You have to have one

The 1st annual Camping Trip that\'s been squashed to shit. - Rooner - 04-12-2004

Quote:Originally posted by BITENY
Hey Rooner........

Eat me. And eat me well. BITCH.

Twould be my pleasure.

The 1st annual Camping Trip that\'s been squashed to shit. - Grizzly - 04-12-2004

Quote:Originally posted by GMANN
Quote:Originally posted by Lush
I do make the best eggs. I can't help it
If she reads that youre so dead

I don't think that'll be a problem - she never reads posts in here. . . .

I'd be down for a camping trip - and I agree with the tent people - it's always better'n cabins - and in my experience, KOA is a shitty operation. There's far better facilities. (And don't go nuts on me here, Bite - I'm not knockin' yer organizing efforts, just giving you a little advice - there's plenty of time before August to work this out - I'll see if I can come up with some alternatives in the Newburgh area - it's not far from my house.)

The 1st annual Camping Trip that\'s been squashed to shit. - GreasyItalianPrincess - 04-12-2004

whereever we do it..lets do it at a place that we won't cook ourselves in the August heat. Mountains, air, weed, beer, and someone bring a guitar so we can sing Kumbyaa to scare off the locals

The 1st annual Camping Trip that\'s been squashed to shit. - TheDude - 04-12-2004

I will bring my acoustic and croon my rendition of "Every Rose has its Thorn"

The 1st annual Camping Trip that\'s been squashed to shit. - GreasyItalianPrincess - 04-12-2004

As Elvis or Teddy Kennedy?

The 1st annual Camping Trip that\'s been squashed to shit. - TheDude - 04-12-2004

my Forest Gump...