YourMomsBox!
Bowling Tournament! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Bowling Tournament! (/showthread.php?tid=2668)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Bowling Tournament! - JimmyBlueEyes - 03-14-2004

So much for this going in the Box, huh?? Ugh, I'm just getting out of bed... Watching you guys bowl was pretty fuckin funny. This is why I avoided it, out of the hope I wouldn't get embarassed myself. Nice to see those who know who they are. Sad to see some people didn't make it. Bantha podo, Solo..oooh ooh ohh ohh ohh ohh....Thanx to Jen for keeping me entertained. And especially to Laz for bringing the pain and the high point of the evening. Don't worry my back is ok now. But I'm still trying to figure out who bled on me.

Nice Breast cancer ad.

Bowling Tournament! - Crack Hitler - 03-14-2004

i was having flashbacks of the softball game after rolling 4 gutterballs in a row to start off the first game, thankgod it finally came back to me and i remembered how to roll a strike or two.
Biteny, it was a pleasure to meet you, quite the little p.o.a.

460, if ever there was a member who looked like the board bowler, it was you, too bad your game sucks worse than mine

laz, milkshake is absolutly funnier than your 2 second skirmish in the parking lot. it took all of us longer to walk out there then the fight actually lasted

Bowling Tournament! - 60FeetUnderWater - 03-14-2004

heh, thanks for the kind words Crack. I did openly disclose my suckiness earlier in this thread. Actually, I felt Alkey had pretty good form as well, when he wasn't almost slipping & busting his ass with every throw.

I need to redrill the holes - only then will I have a shot at improving my game. Next year...next year...BWAHAHA!

In the meantime, I can't wait for the pool tourney. Lookin' forward to it.

Rooner - Laz is tall. Damn tall. Killer reach with a solid left cross. Just sayin' my friend...just sayin'.

Alk, Sil - thanks for making this happen.

Sons of bitches, I think I'm growing attached to you fuckers. Who woulda thunk it.

Bowling Tournament! - RapeFantasizer - 03-14-2004

Knowing my game would be off due to the shrooms I decided to do, I had to bring in a ringer so Alkey wouldn't win, unfortunately he tied her. Sad Anyhow, had a blast!

Bowling Tournament! - BITENY - 03-14-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Crack Hitler

Sure sure you say that now but you didn't defend me when I posted my boobies..... Cool

Quote:Originally posted by BITENY
Quote:Originally posted by Crack Hitler

Sure sure you say that now but you didn't defend me when I posted my boobies..... Cool

i have an asshole image to maintain:wink:

Bowling Tournament! - JJ - 03-14-2004

I thought they were great. Big Grin

(im such an ass kisser somtimes, lol)
but no, seriously i did think so.

but if you want to take some new ones and post them, i'll be much kinder.

Bowling Tournament! - JimmyBlueEyes - 03-14-2004

remind me next time not to use so much hot sauce...

i think the look on your face when you got punched in the back was pretty funny. you had this weird grimmace on your face, like "who the hell just hit me?"
from what i saw, the other guy took more of a slap than a punch at laz and missed badly, laz popped him quick and then went for a body blow, which is where your back got in the way, then Laz, cracked him a good one on the jaw and his legs buckled and that was all she wrote for him. to bad nobody told him. its hard to talk shit when crawling on your knees trying to pull yourself back up