YourMomsBox!
Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... (/showthread.php?tid=3474)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Keyser Soze - 07-17-2004

Quote: lo-carb Bacardi Black Cherry

I didn't think it was possible for an alcoholic beverage to sound any gayer than Zima.

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Flock of Moosen - 07-17-2004

AC rules and yeah, I have to agree, there is no way I'd be able to do a game and then a trip all the way down there. I'm lucky to be able to drive home after these games.

If I had to choose one over the other though, I'd have to go with softball. Much less chance of losing money.

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - BITENY - 07-17-2004

I WANNA PLAY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! *runs out*

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - JJ - 07-17-2004

Me too! I'm gettin ancy over here.

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - tricia - 07-18-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Keyser Soze
Quote: lo-carb Bacardi Black Cherry

I didn't think it was possible for an alcoholic beverage to sound any gayer than Zima.
it sounds pretty disgusting to me. i don't mind the mich ultra but the others i've tried all have some funky taste to them.

and yeah, is this happening or what?

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - BITENY - 07-22-2004

Ok, now does anyone really wanna partake in this? If so, Alkey's a little busy as of now, so I figured I'd help a little (w/some other people helping out as well).

And this time, maybe we can try for somewhere in NY? Unless there's something about NJ fields that NY doesn't have..

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - TheDude - 07-22-2004

sewarge

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Rooner - 07-22-2004

Quote:Originally posted by BITENY

And this time, maybe we can try for somewhere in NY? Unless there's something about NJ fields that NY doesn't have..

Kiss my ass then.

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - BITENY - 07-22-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Quote:Originally posted by BITENY

Kiss my ass then.

Bother to think that some of us locals don't have any way to get to NJ?????:cul:

Besides, you'd actually get to see NY upfront instead of driving along the water to see the skyline. Ass.

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Rooner - 07-22-2004

It already takes me 2 1/2 hours to get where we were. I think thats enough effort damn it. And all the damn people coming from the city, and you cant get a ride?