YourMomsBox!
FU to my neighbor! (Where have we seen this before?) - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: FU to my neighbor! (Where have we seen this before?) (/showthread.php?tid=1807)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

FU to my neighbor! (Where have we seen this before?) - sweet angel - 10-16-2003

will pasta and rice render it immovable? because that certainly wouldn't be a good thing. i want her to break down somewhere, maybe. Of course, her company would probably just provide her with another van.

FU to my neighbor! (Where have we seen this before?) - Silera - 10-16-2003

I don't get it.

Why can't you see? Is it because cars parked on the street block the view of the oncoming cars? If so, why don't you back into your driveway instead?

You suburban people confuse me.

Unless there's a driveway or the street says no parking, it's all fair game.

FU to my neighbor! (Where have we seen this before?) - sweet angel - 10-16-2003

I can't see because I drive a Sunfire (although she drives a Jeep Cherokee and her husband has a truck and admits that they also can't see.

The boyfriend's van is at the edge of my driveway. Her van is at the other end of my property, effectively blocking my view for the length of my house.

Even if I back into the driveway, pulling out is like pulling out of a tunnel. I just can't see to that side.

I understand the whole it's a public street, she can park where she wants to. My issue is that she leaves the ENTIRE front of her house clear and parks in front of mine instead, causing me to be unable to see, and then justifies because we also have a work van in front of my house.

If she won't park in front of her house, the least she could do is park across her driveway.

She's just a fucking cunt...that's the bottom line.

FU to my neighbor! (Where have we seen this before?) - kindred - 10-16-2003

Quote:You suburban people confuse me.

It's a matter of common courtesy and respect for your neighbors wishes. Especially when the other party is approached and asked to change or move. Unfortunately, we can't pick our neighbors and have to deal with a lot of crap. Also, when you pay almost $200K for a home, you tend to claim every inch of it and the property...sidewalk included.

FU to my neighbor! (Where have we seen this before?) - Silera - 10-17-2003

Don't use your garage and park in front of her house then.

I kind of get it, but when you live in the city and have actually parked with only an inch to spare from both your bumpers, I really can't appreciate the problem.

FU to my neighbor! (Where have we seen this before?) - sweet angel - 10-17-2003

I see your point. I assume you rent at this point and have no choice but to park on the street. I was always lucky when I rented, I always managed to get my very own parking spot. Kindred puts it well...when you plunk down hard-earned money for your own little piece of the pie (which is not at all to imply that renting isn't hard-earned money or your own piece of the pie -- it's just different), you become very protective of it.

FU to my neighbor! (Where have we seen this before?) - Silera - 10-17-2003

I'll agree that she's a cunt for not parking in front of her own goddamn house.

FU to my neighbor! (Where have we seen this before?) - sweet angel - 10-17-2003

Thank you.

She's still there, by the way.

If she's there when we get home tonight, BJ will be parking HIS work truck in front of HER house.

FU to my neighbor! (Where have we seen this before?) - Rooner - 10-17-2003

Put bb's in her valve stems around 4AM. By 8 or so she'll have flats.

FU to my neighbor! (Where have we seen this before?) - Grumpy - 10-17-2003

Grumpy's Fun Car Fact #195

Engine seizure can be accomplished by a build of material in the engine block. If you burn certain types of additatives with the gasoline, it will build up carbon on the pistons. Enough carbon and the friction will increase, thereby increase the heat of the engine expanding the pistons to a point where they will seize the engine and render it useless.

Now the question you ask yourself: What kind of additatives in the tank will cause a build of carbon?

In the mornings, I like my coffee with milk and SUGAR