YourMomsBox!
So there's this dirty, rotting, stinking bum, wasting his life away next to my office. Any help I give him is a waste - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: So there's this dirty, rotting, stinking bum, wasting his life away next to my office. Any help I give him is a waste (/showthread.php?tid=2385)

Pages: 1 2 3

So there\'s this dirty, rotting, stinking bum, wasting his life away next to my office. Any help I give him is a waste - Silera - 12-23-2003

Charge him interest.

So there\'s this dirty, rotting, stinking bum, wasting his life away next to my office. Any help I give him is a waste - Rooner - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Silera
There's this old dirty blond hag around the corner from my office. She's drunk on Vodka by 8 am. Every day I gave her a cigarette. One day, I was actually smoking my last one and said no.

As I walked away she yells at me, \"You have a fat ass anyway cheap bitch!\"

I've never given her a cigarette again.

did you have that super stringy thong on?

So there\'s this dirty, rotting, stinking bum, wasting his life away next to my office. Any help I give him is a waste - The Man - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Galt, say one nice thing about someone other than Alkey, Sil, or one of the other bitter boys. I dare ya.

Sleeper is a God

So there\'s this dirty, rotting, stinking bum, wasting his life away next to my office. Any help I give him is a waste - Black Lazerus - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Silera
There's this old dirty blond hag around the corner from my office. She's drunk on Vodka by 8 am. Every day I gave her a cigarette. One day, I was actually smoking my last one and said no.

As I walked away she yells at me, \"You have a fat ass anyway cheap bitch!\"

I've never given her a cigarette again.

It is fat... but in a good way.

So there\'s this dirty, rotting, stinking bum, wasting his life away next to my office. Any help I give him is a waste - Rooner - 12-23-2003

Who?

So there\'s this dirty, rotting, stinking bum, wasting his life away next to my office. Any help I give him is a waste - 60FeetUnderWater - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus

It is fat... but in a good way.

ah nah nah.

it's "thick". nice and "thick".

So there\'s this dirty, rotting, stinking bum, wasting his life away next to my office. Any help I give him is a waste - The Man - 12-23-2003

Who?

You said someone. Did you mean anyone specific?

Quote:Originally posted by The Man
Who?

You said someone. Did you mean anyone specific?

I was hoping for me, being the attention whore I am.

So there\'s this dirty, rotting, stinking bum, wasting his life away next to my office. Any help I give him is a waste - Suzie - 12-23-2003

is thick really a compliment? My firends tried to sell me to a bum outside of bar a few weeks ago, but he said I was too thick. I was very insulted.

So there\'s this dirty, rotting, stinking bum, wasting his life away next to my office. Any help I give him is a waste - Silera - 12-23-2003

I would have cried.