YourMomsBox!
Low Life Scumbags - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Low Life Scumbags (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

Pages: 1 2 3

Low Life Scumbags - Rooner - 12-29-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Laz, I live in a neighborhood of Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and white trash, Im the Donald Trump of the neighborhood.

[ignoring any and all comments in this thread from the man]

And you don't know who's the theif?

Too many suspects. Actually, the PRs and the Dommys are the best neighbors, they are friendly and act like neighbors should. The whiteys on the other hand, lets just say me and the biker guy across the street dont always see eye to eye.

Low Life Scumbags - The Man - 12-29-2003

Sloats has won me over. Work harder. In fact, you should have worked harder in high school so you could have gotten into a better college, and gotten a better job.

Maybe instead of playing on the swingset, your kids will study more and get out of the viscious cycle of poverty your family has assigned to them.

Bastards. Sloats, I dont live in a bad neighborhood. Its very nice actually, there are like two or three families that are just straight up white trash, and I dont know how they live in my neighborhood. I KNOW they have something to do with it.

Low Life Scumbags - 23Scadoo - 12-29-2003

time to move dude.... doesn't sound like it's worth the trouble

Low Life Scumbags - Jimbo - 12-29-2003

Quote:You should have watched Generation Jets this week about how to prudently manage your money.

that show is the first sign of the approaching apocalypse. It embarrasses me greatly as a jet fan.

Secondly, I’m glad I’m not the only one to switch it on and watch it while I ate lunch on Saturday.

oh and rooner, so who is going to get scalped first?

Low Life Scumbags - The Man - 12-29-2003

I especially liked how they made the white people control all the money and the black people do all the work; then piss it away, so the white people made more money.

Wonderfully accurate lesson for the kids.

Low Life Scumbags - 60FeetUnderWater - 12-29-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner

Actually, the PRs and the Dommys are the best neighbors, they are friendly and act like neighbors should.

ahhhhh HA!

Thats right!! You tell'em!! Confusedmug:

Quote:The whiteys on the other hand, lets just say me and the biker guy across the street dont always see eye to eye.

crackah ass crackahs! fuck dat Blue Oyster Club wanna-be faggeet.

and yes, your neighbor is indeed suspect. Punk ass bitches. I say fling a flaming bag of Rottweiler poo in their general direction.

Low Life Scumbags - Black Lazerus - 12-29-2003

[Image: playset.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus
[Image: playset.jpg]

YOU BASTARD!

Low Life Scumbags - sweet angel - 12-29-2003

That really sucks. I hope you filed a police report.