YourMomsBox!
The U.S. bans ephedra, Thank God - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: The U.S. bans ephedra, Thank God (/showthread.php?tid=2444)

Pages: 1 2 3

The U.S. bans ephedra, Thank God - Rooner - 12-30-2003

I say again, LAZY FUCKS, work harder.

The U.S. bans ephedra, Thank God - header - 12-30-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Quote:Originally posted by header
I wouldn't doubt that companies had a headsup earlier in the year as they have been more leaning towards pushing the ephedra-free versions of their supplements anyway.

You dont think people dying from it had anything to do with it? :kiss:

Though I have no factual accounts or articles to back this up I would fault the consumer with not using the product properly. I've heard of people taking boatloads of this shit daily.

People supposedly dying from cigarette smoke hasn't stopped the demand for them and subsequently they haven't changed their product much. But just the same if the government was going to ban cigarettes I'm sure they would give the companies a heads up and you would begin to see safer cigarettes without all that 'harmful stuff' in them.

The U.S. bans ephedra, Thank God - Sloats - 12-30-2003

We do work harder, 60-80 hours a week so that we don't live in a Dominican neighborhood. We just don't have much time left over for exercise.

The U.S. bans ephedra, Thank God - header - 12-30-2003

I don't deny that I am lazy but I took the ephedra products for the pure sport of it. Wanted to see if it helped me out any. Why the hell not? It was legal at the time.

The U.S. bans ephedra, Thank God - sweet angel - 12-30-2003

I took a couple different kinds of diet pills a few years ago (according to directions, or even lower doses). They all had the same effect...just made me shaky and jumpy and my heart always seemed to be racing. I didn't like that feeling so I stopped.

The U.S. bans ephedra, Thank God - Crack Hitler - 12-30-2003

i never had a problem with them, and if a few fat fuckers die from it, who cares. not all the baby sea turtles make it to the ocean, and especially not fat disgusting ones, they get stuck on the beach and die horrible deaths like all fat things should

The U.S. bans ephedra, Thank God - The Man - 12-30-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Crack Hitler
If a few fat fuckers die from it, who cares. not all the baby sea turtles make it to the ocean, and especially not fat disgusting ones, they get stuck on the beach and die horrible deaths like all fat things should

Can you add this to my status?

no, but i might put a bit of that into mine, thanks for the thought

gee theres a shock i fucked up my own status, go figure

The U.S. bans ephedra, Thank God - Black Lazerus - 12-30-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Crack Hitler
i never had a problem with them, and if a few fat fuckers die from it, who cares. not all the baby sea turtles make it to the ocean, and especially not fat disgusting ones, they get stuck on the beach and die horrible deaths like all fat things should

You have to be one of the angriest white males in America.