YourMomsBox!
TURN IT OFF!!!! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The End (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: TURN IT OFF!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=254)

Pages: 1 2 3

TURN IT OFF!!!! - bnakedlady - 05-06-2003

anytime i hear tom brokaw, it breaks my heart. i saw that mike tyson's ex-wife is selling their mansion for only 4 million (down from 25 mill)--oh the jokes that could come from that.

i'm so sad now :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

TURN IT OFF!!!! - Suzie - 05-06-2003

Is that my old friend bnaked? How are you sweetie, I missed you!!!!!!

TURN IT OFF!!!! - Tenbatsuzen - 05-07-2003

I still can't look at Celine Dion without the simple word "survivorshshshshshs" popping into my head.

TURN IT OFF!!!! - Ronin - 05-07-2003

i had to go to Celine's conert in vegas because of my wife..

right at the end, i remember the camel toe comments.. but it was too late to look for it with binoculars since the concert was over.. DAMN IT!

TURN IT OFF!!!! - Sloats - 05-08-2003

Ron, I would have fought harder. If I had a choice of lopping off my junk or sitting through an hour of that fucked up chick sing, I would cutting myself with an exacta knife in a second.

TURN IT OFF!!!! - Ronin - 05-08-2003

yeah, but it was more than the concert.. i went to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Vegas.. so it was more than just the concert..

so i lost 3 hours of my life. ehh. better than 60 years of fighting with my wife about missing the concert.

TURN IT OFF!!!! - Tenbatsuzen - 05-09-2003

Associations with WNEW:

Goldschlager/Jameson - Ferall

Rockaway Bedding ads: Radio Chick's show, because it always sounded like Butchy singing the ending tag to the song.

O&A:

Twinkies: Mendi Teats

Loud vacuums turning on: Opie screaming NOOOOOO! SON OF A BITCH! NOOOOO!

Hitler: Au Mein Fuhrer

TURN IT OFF!!!! - katylina - 05-14-2003

I once said, "Nice head deek" to Devin, and he went all spastic. I didn't know that they played that clip for him when some chick called in making fun of the size of his head.

There is a song called "camel toe" that they play on the radio now-- that always reminds me of O&A. It annoys me that these stupid radio stations are making such a fuss over it.

TURN IT OFF!!!! - JimmyBlueEyes - 05-15-2003

Nice to see you Kat

TURN IT OFF!!!! - Grizzly - 05-16-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
everytime I hear Sarah MacLaughlins' \"I Will Remember You\", I think of the show...I just do. Killed me everytime they used it in a \"retrospective\" segment...

I always wanted to do one of those for O&A when they got the axe - you know, just kind of play different clips over it. . .sigh.

You can probably find that Tom from NO bit in the OA.net IRC Chat Room - if I remember correctly there were two of them, though - one that Monday and then another on Friday. Both were pretty funny.
That Tom from NO segment always got me a little misty.