YourMomsBox!
Chapelle's Show - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Visual Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Chapelle's Show (/showthread.php?tid=2949)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Chapelle\'s Show - Rooner - 02-05-2004

Awww, this is cute, you guys are gonna have this little bickering schtick through every thread arent yas? Thats nice, thats a cute little thing ya got going. Well, no, not really.

Chapelle\'s Show - 60FeetUnderWater - 02-05-2004

it's "but no, not really"

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!!

Chappelle brings racism out front and makes great points about the use of the N word (Niggar Family skit). Its funny/acceptible in one context, offensive in another...some people out there STILL don't understand that aspect of using that word. Chappelle breaks that down via the Niggar Family...in his own quiet way.

He complete decimates the cause of the KKK by showing how blindly the clansmen follow a message of hate...only to see in the end that it was a black guy saying it, then all of th esudden, he was no longer respected as a leader, because he was black.

Meanwhile, they applauded statements like:

"Ching chong chang...I don't understand yah! GO back to your country! White power!!"...

Racial Draft - He makes a great point about how mixed peoples are claimed by one race and not another...how many people consider Lenny Krtavitz 1/2 black & 1/2 jewish? Most consider him to be black...he shows us how we ALL judge with our eyes first and foremost.

I'd go on but I do have work to do.

Chapelle\'s Show - header - 02-05-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Awww, this is cute, you guys are gonna have this little bickering schtick through every thread arent yas? Thats nice, thats a cute little thing ya got going. Well, no, not really.

Ding Dong!

wait.. what?

Stop that.

Chapelle\'s Show - Sloats - 02-05-2004

Well, I didn't find the white people can't dance to be funny. Damn accurate, yes. (Except there is no way I would dance to any fucking Dead music.)

Whites - guitar (me personally distorted guitar) and the dancing is expression of pent-up anger and violence

Blacks - drums and is an expression of sexual desire

Hispanics - keyboards and is an expression of sexual desire

Just because we are trying to get laid on the dance floor does not mean we don't have our own form of dance. And shoot the first mother fucker who brings up Irish Jig/Riverdance. The Irish are the disgrace of the white race.

What about us Indians?

Chapelle\'s Show - JimmyBlueEyes - 02-05-2004

It was a good show, and I don't normally like Chappelle.

Chapelle\'s Show - Silera - 02-05-2004

I LOVE riverdancing.

Chapelle\'s Show - Sloats - 02-05-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
What about us Indians?

Bump, set,

Desire for rain?

Chapelle\'s Show - Keyser Soze - 02-05-2004

i didnt call you a moron cause i needed you to explain what you meant by commentary you dolt. i called you a moron cause you took my fact vs. opionion post to be serious.

wow, blindfolded retarded children have better reading comprehension skills.