YourMomsBox!
Time to Get Serious-Army Report Details Iraqi Prisoner Abuse - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Lets get Political....and stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Time to Get Serious-Army Report Details Iraqi Prisoner Abuse (/showthread.php?tid=3168)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Time to Get Serious-Army Report Details Iraqi Prisoner Abuse - Keyser Soze - 05-09-2004

those soilders are some sick fucks.

Time to Get Serious-Army Report Details Iraqi Prisoner Abuse - Ice Man - 05-09-2004

[Image: 20040504103109990008.jpg]
[Image: 20040504103009990001.jpg]

Time to Get Serious-Army Report Details Iraqi Prisoner Abuse - Ice Man - 05-09-2004

it was just a matter of time

[Image: 00272052.jpg]

Time to Get Serious-Army Report Details Iraqi Prisoner Abuse - JimmyBlueEyes - 05-09-2004

They put him in the wrong spot

Time to Get Serious-Army Report Details Iraqi Prisoner Abuse - diceisgod - 05-09-2004

I blame armymad

[Image: 12345.jpg]

Time to Get Serious-Army Report Details Iraqi Prisoner Abuse - Flock of Moosen - 05-10-2004

Personally I think those responsible for this are assholes and fully deserve to be punished in whatever way seen fit, but I am confused about something.

Why and how did these pics even become available to the media? Who was stupid enough to let this get out?
I don't mean to bash anyone, especially the men and women of the armed forces because I have the utmost respect for most of them (these assholes not included), but I find it not too reassuring that some people with the brain cells of a gnat are responsible for our security.

Oh, by the way, there are lovely new pics surfacing of dogs being sicced on a naked prisoner. :disappointed:

Time to Get Serious-Army Report Details Iraqi Prisoner Abuse - The Man - 05-10-2004

Massively generalizing here, but for the most part, it's not like people in the military were weighing a career option of going into the army, or becoming a nuclear physicist.

They're there for the most part because they have few other options because they are dumb, lazy, and/or were discipline problems and had few other options.

The typical grade school bully mentality.

They should all go to jail, hell maybe those are even war crimes.

But it can't be much of a shock that shit like this occurs given the makeup of most of the people in the armed forces.

Time to Get Serious-Army Report Details Iraqi Prisoner Abuse - Crackle - 05-10-2004

Lets not forget, these people are prisoners. They have killed, or were about to kill, our soldiers. They are they bad guys. If humiliating them, or torturing them gets information that saves our troops lives, or maybe our lives from a terrorist attack here, good. These prisoners will die for for their cause, and take you with them. I don't care what happens to them. Anyone that was in a POW installation in Viet Nam will tell you that stuff would have been on a good day.

Time to Get Serious-Army Report Details Iraqi Prisoner Abuse - Rooner - 05-10-2004

I hate to say it, I REALLY REALLY do, but I gotta agree with Galts statement.