YourMomsBox!
Clinton's portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Lets get Political....and stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Clinton's portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist (/showthread.php?tid=3380)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - TheDude - 06-14-2004

I miss Clinton.... Id vote for Clinton again in a heartbeat

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - Rooner - 06-14-2004

Worrying about the president getting head>worrying about an American losing theirs

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - header - 06-14-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Quote:Originally posted by EffinC
Clinton is such a disgrace as a human being. President of the United States, he is able to pull off getting oral in the whitehouse, and it's with a complete sow.

It pains him so much that he has absolutely nothing that can be called a legacy during his eight years. In his 8 years, we saw the swooping in of Political Correctness bullshit. Prisoner abuse? Oil? War? The Environment? Who cares.

PC sucks.

PC doesnt have a million targets on the back of every American.

Are you saying that there weren't targets on the backs of every American while Clinton was in office?

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - Rooner - 06-14-2004

Quote:Originally posted by header
Clinton is such a disgrace as a human being. President of the United States, he is able to pull off getting oral in the whitehouse, and it's with a complete sow.

It pains him so much that he has absolutely nothing that can be called a legacy during his eight years. In his 8 years, we saw the swooping in of Political Correctness bullshit. Prisoner abuse? Oil? War? The Environment? Who cares.

PC sucks.

PC doesnt have a million targets on the back of every American.

Are you saying that there weren't targets on the backs of every American while Clinton was in office?

No, of course not, but I dont think he provided al cicada the recruitment material Bush has.

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - Black Lazerus - 06-14-2004

PC sucks.

PC doesn't have a million targets on the back of every American.

when Clinton was in office or allies were not our enemies.

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - header - 06-14-2004

France and Germany and whatnot may have been our 'allies' but they certaintly weren't our friends. What Bush and clan did managed to weed out those countries that we really shouldn't even be calling our friends.

I'm sorry, I follow this same model from time to time. I love to weed out those people who would stab me in the back when they get a chance. We need to know where all parties stand behind the shroud of lovey dovey fake alliances.

You have to also understand about Islamic radical groups they have been raised from birth in a constant education of 'hate america' anything we say and do is turned into a reason to hate us. We can sit on our ass and let them continue to hate us or we can do something about it and eventually kill or capture everyone that is willing to or has carried out any attacks.

We should've bombed the shit out of afghanistan after the Cole and the embassy bombings. But we didn't.

What do you suggest we do? Negotiate?

Out of sight, out of mind. Of course theyve been bred to hate us, but at least we werent dropping bombs on their houses giving them actual proof that we are evil as their parents said. When we had no presence there, we were like the boogeyman. Now we are in their backyards. You dont honestly think there is a way to stop the terrorists do you? Theres no way in hell we will EVER eliminate those extremists. Its that mentality that has us in the shit we're in. Bombing the shit out of them wouldnt of done anything except spred the seeds of terrorism even further.

Negotiate? Nope. I say we stay the fuck outta their countries and let them eliminate each other. If we arent over there doing shit, how can they attack us? Then we only have ourselves to look out for. But who am I kidding? As long as there is a dime to be made over there, we'll be right there with our hands out.

They were out of sight on September 10th 2001.

They were out of sight on September 10th 2001.

Do you think the events since then have helped? Have the military actions improved anything? And Im pretty sure the hearings have proven that the Bush administation may have been sleeping at the wheel a little bit on the terrorism front. Thats not to say the Clinton administration wasnt, but its now Bush's baby.

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - EffinC - 06-14-2004

Quote:when Clinton was in office or allies were not our enemies

That's because he didn't do --------------- ************ANYTHING************ <---------------- in response to terrorism.

Your allies have no trouble standing next to you while the weather is beautiful.

Sudan had Bin Laden, and specifically asked the US if they wanted him. Sudan would have done the extradition, a muslim country solving a problem for the US.....Clinton administration turned it down, they felt it was a law enforcement issue, not a political issue (The Executive Branch of the Gov't is responsible for the execution and enforcement of laws, by the way).

A few short years later, 3,000 of your Fellow New Yorkers are killed in an attack. Don't you remember that day folks? Who CARES what countries are too resentful to stand by us when we need them. Some of you people have your head so deeply embedded iin Michael Moore's ass, that you forgot the smell in NY after the attacks. Bring that back to your senses, and then imagine the money Moore is making off of those deaths.

Damnit, that rambled on too long and veered way off topic. Point is, I dont care. We live in a fucked up world, and it's not going to change by sitting back and signing papers with diplomats from other countries. I think we've sort of seen that in action by now.