YourMomsBox!
Ive been in bad shape..... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Ive been in bad shape..... (/showthread.php?tid=3477)

Pages: 1 2 3

Ive been in bad shape..... - Rooner - 06-30-2004

I find, I can drink as much as I want if I smoke first. If I start drinking, I have to be careful WHEN I smoke. If I only have a buzz, Im cool. If Im getting a lil tipsy, Ill have to pass, unless I wanna be callin Earl.

Ive been in bad shape..... - TheDude - 06-30-2004

I've never had any problem with any kind of mixture of drinking and smoking. I've smoked before, during and after while boozing. Now that aside, if I drink any beers after I had hard alcohol then I'm in for a bad night... I can drink copious amounts of beers but once I add in a few shots or real drinks I have to stay to the hard stuff.

Ive been in bad shape..... - Rooner - 06-30-2004

See, and most people are like that, but I can go back and forth all night with beer and alcohol. But if I smoke AFTER Im a lil tipsy, you see I quickly disappear.

Ive been in bad shape..... - Fred Finster - 06-30-2004

Quote:Originally posted by madmick
Weed + pills + weed =)

i bow to you oh master, but you forgot the 1-5-1

Ive been in bad shape..... - The Brain - 07-01-2004

Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
Now that aside, if I drink any beers after I had hard alcohol then I'm in for a bad night...
Really? I'm just the opposite:

booze before beer, everything's clear.
beer before booze, you're gonna lose.

That's why if I start with beer, I stick with beer the whole night; no switching.

Ive been in bad shape..... - JimmyBlueEyes - 07-01-2004

I tend to stick with the booze...and usually stay away from the beer lately.

Although, I did too much booze one night and ended uppaying hard for it. How I made it into the bed I have no idea.

Ive been in bad shape..... - BITENY - 07-01-2004

Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
I tend to stick with the booze...and usually stay away from the beer lately.

Although, I did too much booze one night and ended uppaying hard for it. How I made it into the bed I have no idea.

:lol:
I think I remember that night. Haha.

Ive been in bad shape..... - JimmyBlueEyes - 07-01-2004

I think it involved pissing on Nostrand Avenue and singing with Jim Breuer...

Ive been in bad shape..... - Mrs. Moosen - 07-01-2004

I find that I can switch between beer and shots all night as long as I shoot the same liquor. It's when I mix up the booze that I end up laying half naked on cold lineoleum in the mens room hoping someone will save me.

Ive been in bad shape..... - Rooner - 07-01-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Mrs. Moosen
I find that I can switch between beer and shots all night as long as I shoot the same liquor. It's when I mix up the booze that I end up laying half naked on cold lineoleum in the mens room hoping someone will save me.

When the next pool tourney?!?!?!